Kiss For Luck - Johnny Gaudreau (Requested)

You had been dating Johnny Gaudreau for almost a year now. You had met him at one of his home games and basically clicked right away. The two of you had been inseparable ever since. You were at every game that you could get to, and for the games you couldn't get to, you would watch them on TV. Johnny had asked you to come to the next game, so you obliged.

You got your Gaudreau jersey on and a pair of black jeans. You drove over to the arena with your friend and you both sat in your seats behind the players' bench. You sent a text to Johnny to let him know that you were there.

'Hey babe I'm here with Y/F/N in the seats you left for us. If you get a chance, come kiss me for luck before you start. ;)'

You talked with your friend as you waited for the teams to come up to warm up before the game. After a few minutes, the two teams came out and you whistled when Johnny skated out. He saw you and smiled, hopping over the wall to walk over to you.

"Hey beautiful." He said and leaned over to kiss you gently. "Are you going to be the loudest cheerleader here?" he winked.

You kissed him back and smiled. "Aren't I always?" you joked. "You're going to do just fine babe, I know it." You reminded him. You were always giving him pep talks before the games even if you knew he didn't need them.

"Thank you, Y/N. I have to go warm up but I love you." he said and kissed you again. "For luck." He smiled.

"Good luck and I love you too." You said and waved him off.

Johnny skated over to the rest of his team and got some warm ups done. After the warm ups and the National Anthems, the game started. It was a great game and whenever the opposing team scored, the Flames would tie it up. The teams were locked at a 4-4 tie by the middle of the third period. You were on the edge of your seat as the teams entered into overtime.

"You got this Johnny!" you yelled to him as he skated by.

He blew you a kiss and waved, skating to his position.

You watched the teams play and felt all of your muscles tense up as Johnny took control of the puck. Johnny skated over to the opposing goal net and after a few swift moves, he shot the puck right between the goalie's legs making the game winning goal. You shot off of your seat and cheered as loud as you could with the rest of the fans on their feet.

When Johnny was named the number one star of the game, you were cheering so loudly your throat was sore. "You did it baby!" you cheered.

Johnny talked to some press before skating over to you and kissing you lovingly. "I love you. My lucky charm." He winked.

"I love you too babe." You said and rubbed his cheek gently. "I'll meet you in the locker room." You said.

He nodded and skated out to be with his team. You let the crowds die down before you walked down to the locker rooms. You said goodbye to your friend and waited in the hallway to congratulate Johnny again.

Johnny was the fourth player out and smiled widely as he ran over to you. "Hey babe."

You smiled back and hugged him tight. "Hey star." You teased. "You did amazing out there tonight."

"Thank you Y/N. Let's go get some dinner I'm starving."

"Anything you want babe." You smiled and kissed him gently.

The two of you went to your favorite place for a late dinner and then headed home. The whole time, Johnny was glowing from his winning goal.