Chef Kane - Patrick Kane (Requested By: cristina_baco17)

Patrick pushed the grocery cart next to you and mumbled about ingredients as he scanned the list you wrote for him. You looked over at him and smirked as he picked out the ingredients to make homemade pizza dough. The two of you had the weekend off so you wanted to spend as much time together as possible. You both decided to try your hand at cooking, and both agreed on pizzas. You walked with him throughout the store and picked out the toppings you wanted and let him get his. When you had everything, Patrick smiled over at you.

"What?" you smiled.

"We should make sundaes for dessert." He said.

You smiled and nodded. "Not a bad idea there, Kaner." You winked.

"I have a few every once in a while." He joked.

The two of you got all of the sundae toppings you wanted and then headed to checkout. Patrick insisted on paying for everything, and Patrick always won. You helped load bags into the car and when the two of you got home, you helped him unload the bags as well. You sorted everything out and put the ice cream away for later.

"Alright, let's go get some less nice clothes on and get the recipe ready." You said.

"Yes, ma'am." He smiled.

You went upstairs and changed into one of Patrick's old hockey shirts and some grey lounge pants. Patrick got on an old t-shirt that already had paint on it and some basketball shorts. The two of you walked downstairs and got the ingredients for the dough ready.

"Do you want to do this part, or me?" you asked him.

"I got this." He said licking his lips. "Chef Kane is in the house." He said and turned his Blackhawks hat backwards.

You smirked and nodded. "Wash your hands first, chef."

He smiled and nodded, moving to the sink and washing his hands.

You stood next to him and washed yours and dried both pairs of hands off. "Alright what's next?" you asked him.

He looked at the recipe and started dividing the ingredients for the dough into various measuring cups. "This is what we call the divination process." He said, trying to look serious.

"Oh, very insightful." You teased.

"It takes years of practice and it takes an absolute professional to do this." He said and poured the ingredients into a big mixing bowl. "Oh wait..." he said and looked at the ingredients. "No, I'm right. I'm always right." He winked at you.

You smiled and giggled as he started mixing the dough together. "You're very skilled in this art form, Chef Kane."

He nodded and smiled at you. He forgot his hands were covered in flour and scratched his nose leaving a bit white stripe on his nose. "Now once this looks like play-doh, we can start doing the twist-n-shout technique." He said.

You smiled and nodded. "Is the flour on your nose a necessity?" you asked him.

He thought for a moment and then remembered his itchy nose. "Yes, it helps you see the dough better." He said and put a strip of flour on your nose. "Now you have dough eyes." He smiled clearly proud of his pun.

"Well thank you so much." You said.

Patrick got the dough onto the island and then frowned some. "I forgot to flour my area." He said. "Hold this." He said and handed you the large lump of dough.

You giggled as you held the lump of dough while Patrick dumped a handful of flour onto the island and spread it around. "Is there a specific way to do this step, chef?"

He smiled and nodded. "Yes, you have to sign your flour." He said. He took his finger and wrote your initials in a heart on the counter. "Perfecto!" he said. "Now hand be the blob." He said.

You handed him the dough clump and smiled watching him.

He put it on the island and split it in two big lumps. "Okay, that's your pizza pie, and this is my pizza pie. Watch what I do and copy me." He said and pouted his lips for a kiss.

You smiled and did the same with your lips.

He leaned in and kissed you gently and smiled. "Let's knead." He said and started kneading the dough.

You followed his lead and eventually you both got your dough rolled out and into pizza shapes. Patrick got the toppings into bowls so you could get them on your pizzas easier and brought the sauce over.

"Here you go, my saucy lady." He winked.

You smiled and shook your head. "You are a total goof." You said and put some sauce onto your pizza dough.

"But I'm your goof." He gave you a big goofy grin.

"Yes you are." You smiled.

You put some cheese and pepperoni on your pizza in the shape of a heard, then put some sausage in the middle of the heart. Patrick put sausage in the shape of his initials, and pepperoni in the shape of your initials. He made little hearts with olives around the pizza and then smiled over at you.

"See?" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

You smiled and nodded. "Why am I pepperoni?" you asked smiling.

"Well because I have the saus-." He started.

"Okay and with that, we'll put them in the oven." You said, cutting him off, laughing.

He smiled and put the pizzas in the oven and set the timer.

The two of you cleaned up and ate your pizzas in the living room. You both ate a pretty good amount of each pizza and you both curled up on the couch in food comas. Patrick laid back with his feet up on the coffee table, and you cuddled up next to him with your head on his chest.

"I don't think I can eat anything else for the next week." You said.

Patrick smirked and nodded, kissing your forehead. "We still have sundaes too." He winked.

You looked up at him and smiled, groaning. "Can we save those for after our nap?" you asked.

He smiled and nodded. "As long as I get a pre-nap kiss." He said.

You leaned up and kissed him gently. "I love you." you said.

"Love you too baby." He said, kissing back. "Let's nap." He smiled.

The two of you curled up together and Patrick pulled a blanket off the back of the couch and spread it over the two of you. You both dozed off into a pizza-induced nap coma. So far, the weekend was shaping up to be pretty great.