You're Welcome - Artemi Panarin (Requested)

You pulled into the gym parking lot where your best friend Patrick asked you to pick him up. The two of you were going to lunch after his workout, so he figured he could get a ride from you. You got out of your car and leaned against the hood of the car. It was a beautiful, sunny, day, and you wanted to soak up as much sun as you could. You looked at the entrance of the gym and saw Patrick walking out with his teammate, Artemi Panarin. You couldn't help but smile as you saw him chatting with Patrick. You would be lying if you said you didn't have a crush on Artemi, so whenever you saw him, you got butterflies.

Patrick waved to you and walked over to you with Artemi. "Hey, Y/N." he smiled and hugged you. "Don't worry, I showered." He joked.

You hugged him back and smiled. "Well I appreciate that." You joked.

He pulled away and smiled. "You know Artemi." He smirked.

"I do." You smiled. "How was your workout?" you asked him.

Artemi smiled at you. "Good." He said. "Nice to see you." he added.

You smiled and hoped that your blush wasn't too obvious. "It's nice to see you too, Artemi."

"Well we're going to go to lunch. Thanks for the ride and the workout, Bread Man." Patrick said and gave his teammate a hug.

"Not a problem." He said and smiled at you again. "Bye, Y/N." he said.

"Bye." You said and got in the car.

You and Patrick went to lunch and talked about your weekend plans, among other things. After you finished, Patrick paid for the two of you and got back in the car with you. When you pulled up at his house, he smiled over at you.

"So Amanda and I were thinking of going out to dinner tonight and maybe catch a movie. Do you want to come with us?" he asked.

"I don't want to be the third wheel." You said.

"You won't be. I'm bringing you a date." He smirked.

"A date?" you said, feeling butterflies in your stomach. "Patrick, I don't know about that." You said.

"Just trust me; you'll be thanking me later. I'll pick you up at six, okay?" he smiled, getting out of the car before you could argue.

You rushed home to get a shower and to get dressed. You wanted to look cute, but you wanted to be comfortable too. You decided on navy blue shorts, and a white tank top, and a gray cardigan over it. You let your hair down and wavy and waited for Patrick. When you heard a knock, you felt your stomach drop. You opened the door and when you saw who was there, you almost fell over.

"Patrick sent me to get you." Artemi said shyly. He smiled at you and played with the bottom of his polo.

You smiled and looked over his shoulder, seeing Patrick in the car, waving. You looked back at Artemi and smiled. "Well I'm glad it's you." you smiled.

"I glad it's you too." He smiled. He held his arm out for you to take.

You smiled and took his arm gently, walking to the car and getting into the backseat with him. Patrick smirked at you in the rearview mirror before driving off. You all went to eat at a fairly nice restaurant downtown. While you ate and talked with everyone, you noticed Artemi smiling over at you and watching you. It made the butterflies start fluttering in your stomach, and gave you a warm feeling everywhere.

After dinner, you climbed into the backseat with Artemi again as you rode to the theater. While you drove, he reached over and took your hand in his. You smiled over at him and gave his hand a gently squeeze.