Hurt On the Job - Tyler Seguin (Requested)

AN: I skipped out on the beginning details that I normally write in because if I kept them in, this story would be a million pages long. I hope you guys still like it!

You laid in the front yard of your number one suspect's home. There was an extreme pain in your left side and an even worse pain in your right shoulder. You winced as you reached into your pocket to get your phone out. There was a fairly large puddle of blood around you which made you feel queasy. Even though you had been a detective for almost a year and a half, you still weren't the best around blood. There were some muffled voices around you which you assumed were people calling 911. You pulled your phone out slowly and whimpered as you dialed Tyler's number. You knew he wouldn't answer because he was playing a game, but you knew that he would see the missed call. Before his voicemail even picked up, your eyes became heavy and a cloud of black began to take over your vision; you were passing out. Just as you let your head lay back on the ground, you saw a blurry ambulance pulling up in front of the house. When you saw paramedics coming over, you let your eyes close and passed out.

The game had just gotten over and Tyler headed to the dressing room, high-fiving his teammates and congratulating them on the win over Minnesota. The whole team was all smiles and that included Tyler, who sat down in front of his cubby to check his phone. When he saw your missed call, he furrowed his brow and listened to the voicemail.

There was a whimper and some muffled voices asking "Is she okay? No I called 911 they're on their way." Before the line went dead.

Tyler pulled the phone away and tried calling your phone. There was no answer, so he tried again.

After a few rings, there was an unfamiliar voice answering on the other line. "Hello?" the man said.

"Hello? Who is this?" Tyler asked.

"This is Jason Alvarez, I'm a paramedic. Do you know the woman who owns this phone?" the man asked.

"Paramedic?" Tyler asked. "Yes she's my girlfriend, Y/N. Is she there? Is she alright?" he asked.

"Sir, there was an incident. We're taking your girlfriend to the hospital now to treat her. If you can, I suggest you get to Dallas General as soon as you can." Jason said.

Tyler could barely form a sentence. "I will." He managed to spit out as he hung up the phone. He stood up and yanked his jersey off, throwing his padding to the floor. He put his t-shirt on and got his skates off. He slid on a pair of sandals and raced out the door before telling anyone where he was going.

You went in and out of consciousness on the way to the hospital. The last thing you remember before passing out again was a paramedic asking your name.

"Ma'am, your boyfriend called and said your name is Y/N. What's your last name, sweetie?" he asked.

You groaned as you looked up at him. "L/N." you whispered. "Tyler..." you said softly.

"Okay Ms. L/N, we're going to take care of you." he said.

With that, you were back to being out cold.

Tyler ran to the front desk at the emergency room and asked where you were. He explained that there was an accident and that you were coming by way of ambulance. The nurse at the front desk didn't know what Tyler was talking about, so he began to raise his voice.

"You don't understand, I need to find her." Tyler said.

"Sir, are you asking about Detective L/N?" a deep voice came from behind Tyler.

He turned toward the voice and nodded. "Yes, I'm her boyfriend Tyler. They're not telling me anything." He said.

"Okay, I'm Lieutenant Jack Collins, come with me." He said and walked Tyler back to the rooms where nurses and doctors were prepping for your arrival.