Your Cheer Squad - Tyler Seguin (Requested)

You got your uniform on and headed downstairs to get some breakfast before your game. You were the pitcher for the Alabama Crimson Tide softball team. The fact that you were playing in a summer sport worked out since your boyfriend played on a hockey team; the Dallas Stars to be specific. You had been dating Tyler Seguin for almost six months and before your games started up, you were at every game you could get to. When your practices started up, it was harder for you to get to the games, but you tried your hardest to get to them. As you finished up your breakfast, you heard your phone ring in the living room. You walked over and picked it up, seeing Tyler's face on the screen which made you smile.

"Hello?" you smiled.

"Hey beautiful." He smiled. "Are you excited for your game today?" he asked.

"Of course I am, my boyfriend is coming." You said smiling.

"Babe, please don't hate me, but I don't think my flight is going to land in time." He said. "I'm so sorry, I'll do my best but there was a tiny delay when we were about to take off."

You felt a lump in your throat when he told you that. You were so excited that he was going to finally make it to your game since his season was over. "Well you can't control that." You said softly.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N." he said. "I'm going to make it up to you, I promise." He said. "Text me the address of the field so I can go there if we land early."

"I will." You said. "I'm gonna go so I can get there a little early. You've got an extra key to my place, right?" you asked.

"Yeah I still have it." He said. "I love you."

"You too." You said.

You hung up and sighed while you cleaned up from breakfast. You got your shoes on and grabbed your duffle, getting into your car. You drove to the field and practiced with your team. After a little bit of practice, you all went into the dugout to wait for the game to start. People started arriving and filling up the bleachers, which made you a little upset. You knew that he couldn't control the plane, but you were still bummed out that Tyler wasn't going to see you play. As you got your cleats on, you noticed a few people looking at the bleachers and snapping pictures. You figured someone had a funny sign, so you shrugged it off. Your team stood up to line up on the field for the National Anthem. You all lined up between home base and first base, and stood for the anthem. After it was done, you all headed back to the dugout to wait for your introductions. You stood in the dugout and waited for your name to be called.

"Pitching the game today is number nineteen, Y/N L/N." the announcer spoke over the speaker.

You jogged out and waved to the crowd, but when you saw who was in the stands, you stopped dead in your tracks.

"Go Y/N!" Tyler yelled, sitting with the entire Dallas Stars team. They all had crimson shirts on with your number on the back. Tyler had a sign with your name on it and a large heart drawn around it. He blew you a kiss and smiled.

Your whole face lit up as you smiled and blew one right back at him. You waved to the team and walked over to your spot.

You played the game and by the seventh inning stretch, you hadn't let a single player get a hit. Before you ran off to take your break, you jogged over to the bleachers where Tyler was sitting. He smiled and leaned over the railing to meet you.

"You're here!" you smiled, leaning up to kiss him. "How are you here?"

He kissed you back and smiled down at you. "I had to tell a little white lie so I could keep this a surprise." He smiled. "I hope you're not mad at me."

"Are you kidding? This is the greatest surprise ever." You smiled and heard your coach yell for you. "I gotta go." You smiled and kissed him again before jogging to the dugout.

You took your break and then went out and played the rest of your game. You ended up pitching your first no-hitter in your entire time with the team. The entire team ran over to hug you and cheer for you for this incredible achievement. When they were done, you looked to the stands where Tyler and all of his teammates were heading over to cheer you on as well. You laughed as they all came over and congratulated you, hugging and high-fiving you. Tyler came up behind you and poked your sides.

"Hey!" you smiled and turned around to see him.

Tyler smiled and kissed you. "I'm so incredibly proud of you, Y/N." he said and held your face gently.

You smiled and kissed him back, holding his wrists. "I think you're my good luck charm." You said.

"Maybe." He smiled and kissed you. "You did amazing out there." He said and hugged you tight.

You kissed him back and hugged him, rubbing his back gently. "Thank you for doing this. You don't know how much this mean to me, Tyler."

He looked down at you and smiled. "Hey, I promised I'd make it to a game." He winked. "Let's go celebrate, okay?"

You smiled and nodded. "Okay."

Tyler and his team took you and your team out for pizza at a local Pizza Hut. The morning started out a little crummy, but you wouldn't change a single thing about that day.