Back To Where It Began - Haydn Fleury (Requested)

You watched your boyfriend Haydn getting dressed after a shower. You stretched and sat up, alerting him that you were awake.

"Morning, love." He said to you, throwing his shirt on. "Did you sleep okay?" he asked you.

You smiled up at him and nodded. "I slept just fine." You said. "So what are you up so early for? You've got a few days off." You said.

He smiled, walking over and sitting next to you. "I know, I just thought we could maybe do some fun things together today." He said and kissed your head gently.

"That sounds like an amazing day to me." You told him, hugging him gently. "I'll go shower and get dressed." You told him, climbing out of bed.

"I'll be downstairs." He said and headed downstairs.

You took a quick shower and got some jeans on and a cute blouse on. You came downstairs after blow-drying your hair and putting on a little bit of makeup. You heard Haydn humming in the kitchen, playing with his keys. When he saw you walk in, he smiled up at you.

"You look stunning." He said sincerely.

You felt your cheeks turning pink. "Well thank you, Mr. Fleury."

"So how about we go out for brunch and then we can figure out what to do?" he asked, holding your hands in his.

"That sounds like a plan to me." You smiled up at him.

You both grabbed your coats, and Haydn helped you into yours. He drove the two of you to your favorite spot to eat and got a corner booth with you. He let you slid in first, and then slid in after you. The two of you enjoyed a nice brunch together, and then Haydn drove you somewhere a bit far from home. He held your hand gently and rubbed it with his thumb.

"Babe where on earth are we going?" you asked him, looking around at the landmarks.

A smile came across his face and he answered. "You'll see, just trust me."

"Sometimes you worry me, Haydn." You joked.

"It'll be worth it, trust me." He said and drove.

After a bit of a drive, you started to recognize a few of the buildings you were passing. You were headed back to a place that held a very special place in your heart; the place where you first met Haydn. You felt butterflies fluttering in your stomach, just like the day you met him.

As you pulled up to the small pond that was frozen over for a makeshift ice rink, Haydn smiled over at you, turning the car off. You looked at him and smiled back, not sure of what he had planned. He got out of the car and walked around to your side to help you out.

"So how does a little bit of skating sound?" he asked you, holding your hand.

"We don't have any skates." You noted to him.

"We didn't have any skates when we met either." He said, smirking at you.

As you followed him across the snowy grass, you remembered when the two of you first met. You were across the field sledding with your friends, while Haydn was trying to show off his skating skills with his friends. He had no skates on, but still tried to show off to you. When you and your friends went over to see them skate, he offered to show you how. The two of you "skated" around for over an hour, laughing and getting to know each other. Now, almost three years later, you were back and dating the goofy shoe skater from the pond.

Haydn walked onto the pond to make sure it was safe, and then slid over to you and took your hands. "Ready?" he asked you.

You smiled and nodded, sliding across the ice with your shoes, holding Haydn's hand. "Okay, this is still just as fun."

Haydn smiled and skated around the pond with you for a little while, before skating over to you and cupping your face in his hands, kissing you gently. "I love you." he said, smiling big at you.

You returned the kiss and smiled up at him. "I love you too." You said. "So why'd you really bring me out here?" you asked, skating past him with your back to him.

"This." His voice carried across to you.

You turned around to see Haydn down on one knee on the iced over pond. You slid over to him and smiled down at him. "What's this?" you asked softly, even though almost everything in your body told you what it was.

Haydn held your hand gently and smiled up to you. "Y/N, ever since the first day that I laid eyes on you on that hill over there, I knew that I wanted to be with you forever. You absolutely captivated me, and it wasn't just your beauty, it was your personality and how you are on the inside. I love you to bits, and I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else." He took out a small black box from his pocket and opened it, revealing a beautiful engagement ring with your initials engraved on the band.

By now you were in tears, knowing what was coming next. You tightened your grip on his hand gently, and smiled.

"Will you marry me, love?" he asked you, smiling up at you.

"Yes. Haydn, of course I will marry you." you smiled down at him.

He slid the ring on your finger and stood up, brushing his knee off gently. "I love you." he said and wrapped his arms around your shoulders, kissing you passionately.

You kissed back, holding his sides gently. "I love you too. We're engaged." You smiled up at him.

"We are." He said and wiped your tears. "Let's get back in the car and warm up, my knee is numb." He winked.

"Oh of course, let's go." You smiled, walking to the car with him.

When you got in the car with him, you stared at the ring smiling. You were engaged to marry the love of your life, Haydn Fleury. Nothing could possibly go wrong.