Funny Faces - Tom Wilson (Requested)

It was a fairly sunny morning and you were making breakfast for your fiancé Tom and your daughter Lily. It was a game day, but Tom didn't have to leave until noon so you had some time to spend with him before he left. You brought a plate of food to Lily and then brought one to Tom. You got your plate and sat at the table with your family.

"So, Y/N, Lily has a question to ask you." Tom smirked.

"Oh she does?" you smiled. "What's your question, Lily?"

Lily smiled at you. "Can we go watch daddy play?" she asked cutely.

You smiled and looked over at Tom. "Well I don't know if we'll have seats this late in the day." You said.

"Daddy said he'll take care of it." Lily smiled. "Please?" she pleaded.

You smiled and shook your head. "Alright as long as daddy has it under control." You said.

"Yay!" she cheered loudly.

Tom smiled and took a sip of his coffee. "Eat your breakfast so we can go get dressed.

"Okay, daddy." Lily smiled and ate.

You smiled and looked over at Tom who gave you a smirk.

After breakfast, you cleaned up the dishes while Tom got Lily dressed. You went upstairs to change clothes for yourself and saw Lily in her black leggings and her Wilson jersey. You smiled to yourself and walked into the bedroom where Tom was attempting to put Lily's hair up.

"Do you need some help?" you asked.

Tom smiled at you. "Okay, I'm not the best at ponytails or buns, but I play a mean game of hockey." He said and handed you the brush.

"That's true." You smiled and kissed him gently. "You go get your stuff ready; I'll take care of the hair."

"Got it." He smiled.

Tom got changed and got his bag downstairs while you put Lily's hair into a ponytail. You got her jacket and a headband just in case her ears got cold. You got dressed and got your purse, walking downstairs with Lily. Tom helped Lily get her shoes on and then the three of you were off to the arena. You all went into the team entrance and headed to the dressing room. Tom put his bags in his cubby and then came over to the hallway where you and Lily waited for him.

"Alright, daddy has to go change to go out on the ice." He said and knelt down in front of Lily. "Promise to cheer really loud for me?" he smiled.

"I promise." She smiled back at him and wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him. "I love you daddy."

Tom hugged her back and smiled. "I love you too, baby." He said and stood up to kiss you gently. "I love you too." He smiled.

"I love you too." You smiled. "Good luck out there." You said and held Lily's hand.

"Thank you." he smiled.

You walked with Lily to the seats that Tom arranged for the two of you. You sat down in front of the glass and got Lily situated in the seat next to you. After a little while, the teams came onto the ice to warm up, and Lily stood on her chair to try and find Tom. When she found him, she smiled and pointed at him.

"There's daddy!" she said excitedly.

Tom smiled and skated around the ice to warm up.

You took a few pictures of Tom and of Lily and then noticed Lily was sitting on her chair looking a little upset. "What's wrong baby?"

"Daddy didn't come see me." She said.

"Well daddy has to stretch his legs first. He'll come see you when he can." You reassured her and held your arms out. "Come here." You said.

Lily climbed into your lap and rested her head on your shoulder. She was a major daddy's girl, and not being around him made her a little sad.

You rubbed her back gently and then looked on the ice at Tom who immediately skated over to the glass and bent over to get more at Lily's level. You smiled and kissed her head. "Lily, look at the glass." You said.

Lily turned her head and saw Tom, who had his tongue sticking out at her. She smiled and looked up at you, then looked at Tom and waved.

Tom smirked and spun around slowly and when he turned back to face you and Lily, he had his eyes crossed and cheeks puffed out.

Lily looked at him and smiled, giggling at her dad's funny faces. She stood up and put her forehead on the glass, squishing her nose flat.

You took your phone out and got video of your goofy fiancé and daughter.

Tom smiled and took his helmet off so he could put his head on the glass with her.

Lily smiled and waved at him, giggling again. "I love you daddy." She said rather loudly so he would be able to hear her.

Tom smiled and blew her a kiss. "I love you more." He said and winked.

They made faces at each other until Tom had to go back into the dressing room. When he skated off, Lily climbed back into your lap and smiled. The two of you watched the game, cheering extra loud for Tom, just like he told Lily to do.