Daddy and Baby's First Game - Tyler Seguin (Requested)

You came downstairs with the car seat for your six-month old baby girl, Ava. You walked into the living room and set it by the door, looking over to the couch where your boyfriend Tyler was holding your daughter. You smiled at the sight and watched them for a moment.

"Can I tell you a secret, Ava?" he asked the small girl. "I'm kind of nervous for this game. It's my first game back, and I have to be extra good because you're watching me for the first time." He said. Ava cooed at him and held onto his finger, causing Tyler to smile down at her. "Yeah, I think you're right." He said.

You walked over and sat next to him on the couch. "Did she tell daddy that he would be just fine?" you asked him.

He smiled and nodded, winking at you. "She's pretty good at pep talks." He joked.

"Just like her mom." You smiled, joking back. "Alright let's get this little one into the car so we can get to the arena on time."

Tyler kissed Ava's head gently and got her situated in the car seat. He put a blanket over her to make sure she was warm enough and then grabbed his bag.

You carried the car seat out to the car and buckled her in before getting into the passenger's seat. Tyler drove you all to the arena holding your hand the entire drive. When he pulled into the team parking lot, you got the car seat and walked next to Tyler into the team entrance. You walked into the dressing room with him and set the seat down, taking Ava out to see everyone. When the rest of the team went out onto the ice to warmup, Tyler took some extra time to get ready and get dressed.

"You're going to do just fine. As soon as your skates hit the ice, it'll be like you never left." You told him.

He smiled up at you and nodded. "I know, it's just the initial pregame jitters." He said. He stood up and walked over to you, taking Ava in his arms gently. "You can bet your little bottom that I'm going to make a goal for you and we're going to take the win." He smiled. Ava made some noises and held onto Tyler's finger, looking up at him. "I love you so much." He said and kissed her head gently.

You smiled and rubbed his back gently. "We love you too." You said. "Now go out there and kick some booty." You smiled, taking Ava gently.

"I love you." he said and kissed you softly.

"Love you too." You smiled.

Tyler headed out to the ice while you took Ava to the family seats to sit down. Patrick Sharp's wife let you sit with them in the front row so Ava could see Tyler when he came by the glass. You got Ava sitting up on your lap, leaning back against you. You had her dressed in a baby Seguin jersey and a green headband on her head. You held her hands gently in yours and smiled as Tyler skated over to you.

"Look there's daddy." You said to her.

Tyler skated up to the glass and smiled, waving to Ava.

Ava smiled at him and started clapping her hands on yours, causing you and Tyler to smile. "Say go, daddy!" you said to her.

Tyler smiled and blew you both a kiss before he got called back to the dressing room.

You sat with Ava for the whole game and watched Tyler play. True to his word, Tyler scored a goal for the team, putting them in the lead, 2-1. You helped Ava clap her hands and Tyler skated over to the glass, pointing right to Ava and then blowing her a kiss. Ava giggled and reached her arms out to him which absolutely melted your heart. Tyler went back to the game, and after three periods, the Stars won 4-2. You stood up with Ava and danced with her gently, celebrating with the rest of the crowd. After everything settled down a bit, you headed back to the dressing room with the rest of the wives and girlfriends. You held Ava in your arms and waited for Tyler to come out.

After a little bit, the players started to come out, joining their wives and girlfriends. Each player took time to come see Ava, the newest Stars baby. Tyler finally came out and had a puck in his hand and a smile on his face.

"There he is." You smiled over at Tyler. Ava started giggling the moment she saw him.

"I got a surprise for my baby girl." He said and held up the puck. "The puck that was used in my goal for you." he smiled.

You smiled at him as he kissed Ava's cheek. "Congratulations on the win, Tyler." You said.

"Thank you, love." He smiled and kissed you gently. "I couldn't have done it without you and Ava." He said.

You smiled as Ava reached for him again. "Someone has been wanting to be held all night." You teased.

Tyler smiled and took her gently, holding her close to his chest. "I've wanted to hold you all night, too." He said. "I love you to the moon and back, Ava." He said softly and kissed her head.

You smiled and got his bag for him. "She loves you more." You winked.

Tyler smiled and kissed you before walking out with you and Ava. As you drove home, Tyler couldn't stop talking about how Ava's first hockey game was a win for her daddy. You couldn't stop smiling at your perfect little family.