Untitled Part 45

Your boyfriend Andre absolutely loved when you would come watch his games. You kept asking if you could watch one of his practices, but he had always told you no. When you asked him why, he told you it was because he was afraid that he would be distracted by you. While that excuse was pretty adorable, you insisted on proving to him that he wouldn't get distracted. Today was the day when he finally let you come to practice with him, and you were ecstatic. Andre drove the two of you to the arena, and walked you up to the gate with him.

"Thank you for finally taking me with you, babe." You said, nudging his arm.

He smiled down at you. "Yeah, yeah." He said joking.

The two of you walked inside and Andre took you to the locker room to show you around. As he gave you the tour, his teammate Tom walked in with his bag.

"Wow you actually brought your girl along? I thought you were afraid of distractions." He joked.

Andre shot a look to Tom and shook his head. "Well I survive through games, I can survive through a practice without distraction."

You smiled and poked his side gently. "I'm gonna go have a seat and let you get ready." You told him and kissed him gently.

Tom made whistling noises as Andre kissed you back.

"Dude." Andre said, looking to Tom. He looked back at you and smiled gently. "You can sit on the team bench if you want."

You nodded to him and headed down the hall to the benches.

As you left the locker room, you heard Andre scolding Tom for giving him a hard time. You smirked to yourself as you got to the bench and sat down, waiting for the practice to start. When the team came out, you smiled at Andre, who walked over and handed his water bottle to you.

"Do you mind holding this for me, babe?" he asked you quietly.

"No, I can hold it." You smiled up at him. "Good luck out there."

"Thank you." he smiled.

Another one of Andre's teammates walked past and smirked. "She really does have twinkle eyes when she looks at him."

You looked over at him and blushed, shaking your head. "I do not." You protested.

Andre smirked and kissed your cheek gently. "You kinda do, but they're cute don't worry." He said.

You looked up at him and smirked shaking your head. "Get out there and practice, Burakovsky." You told him.

"Yes ma'am." He said and smiled, skating out onto the ice to stretch.

You watched the practice and made sure to wink at Andre when he looked at you. You didn't cheer or anything because you didn't want to distract him. Whenever Andre would come over to get some water, you made sure to tell him that he was doing great, just like you knew he would. Halfway through the practice, the coach blew his whistle, telling the team that they could take a ten minute break. Andre skated over to you and sat on the bench beside you.

"See, I told you that you could do it." You told him, handing him his water bottle with a smirk on your face.

"I know, I know." He teased. "So, how do you like watching us practice?" he asked you.

"It's nice, it's a lot mellower than the games are." You told him, holding his hand gently.

He laced your fingers with his and smiled. "That's for sure." He said.

Tom skated past the two of you making kissy noises and batting his eyelashes at the two of you.

Andre rolled his eyes and shook his head some. "I'm sorry about that." He told you.

"It's nothing I can't handle, babe trust me." You smiled.

Andre finished his practice and you watched him the whole time. After he was finished, you walked through the locker room to wait for him in the hallway. As the other teammates started filing out, you walked into the locker room to see Andre. He was picking his bag up to head out and find you.

"Hey I was just coming to look for you." he smiled, kissing you gently.

"Here I am." You teased. "How about we go get a bite to eat?" you suggested.

"Sounds like a plan to me." He said, putting his arm around your shoulders and walking you to the car.

The two of you walked to the car and you both go in, buckling up. Andre began driving to your favorite spot for lunch. As the two of you were driving, you held his hand gently in your lap, rubbing the back of it with your thumb. He pulled up to the restaurant and walked you inside. The two of you were seated at a booth and you slid in on one side, letting Andre sit across from you.

You picked up the menu and began looking through the items. "So what looks good?" you asked him.

"Hmm, well you tell me goo-goo eyes." He smirked at you over his menu.

You looked up and smiled shaking your head. "Well, I was thinking of splitting an appetizer first, but you might get distracted." You joked back.

"I'm only distracted because I love you." he said, holding your hand over the table.

"I love you too, Andre." You smiled at him. "Even if you give me twinkle eyes."

Andre smiled, laughing softly. The two of you enjoyed lunch together, talking about random things. The two of you continued to joke about the teasing you both received at practice earlier. You were both glad that each of you had a good sense of humor about the whole thing. If you had to deal with some jokes from the team to be with Andre, you were glad to take them head on.