The Assignment - Taylor Hall (Requested)

Your flight had just landed at the airport in Edmonton. You were heading to your next assignment for your photography internship back home. You were working with a sports magazine and your new assignment was to take some pictures of the Edmonton Oilers for a spread on their team. You were fairly excited, but a little bit nervous considering you hadn't done a spread on a professional team yet.

You got your bags and headed to your hotel and got checked into your room. When you got settled in, you called the person in charge of press for the team, and they told you where to go to get some pictures of the team's practice. You got your camera bag, and headed down to the lobby to get a cab to the rental car facility where you picked up your car for the weekend. You drove to the rink and headed inside, holding your camera bag. You got your press badge and headed towards the ice. The PR person led you through the locker room to see the team's route to the ice. You snapped a few pictures of the locker room, and walked out to the ice. You saw the team practicing, and smiled to yourself. Your excitement was now outweighing your nervousness as you took some pictures of the practice.

As you were snapping pictures, you noticed that one player in particular was staring at your camera more than the ice. His helmet and practice jersey had a number four on them, and you pulled your phone out to google who this player was. Before you could pull the internet up, you heard the coach yell out to him.

"Hall! Pay attention, you'll get your one on one time with the pretty photographer after you finish your practice." He said.

You looked up and saw number four smiling at you, before he went back to his practice.

His name was Hall, but that's all that you knew so far. After you snapped a few more shots of the practice, you were invited to join the players in the locker room to get some one on one interviews, and take some more candid shots. You walked in after letting the players have a few minutes.

You walked inside and immediately met the gaze of Hall. You looked at the name plate on his little cubby and read his name, Taylor Hall. You smiled politely at him, and began snapping some pictures. When you got to Taylor, he stood up quickly and held his hand out.

"Hi, I'm Taylor. It's very nice to meet you." He said sweetly.

You shook his hand gently and smiled. "It's nice to meet you too, I'm Y/N."

"I saw you taking pictures of the practice. Did you get any cool shots?" he asked, offering you a place to sit next to him on the bench.

"Well I'm hoping that I did. They're hopefully going to be in a sports magazine back in the states." You said and let him look at the pictures you had taken. Something about Taylor made you feel comfortable.

He looked at the pictures that you had taken and smiled. "These are great. Look at this one it's me in mid shot." He noted and turned the camera for you to see.

You leaned in to look at the picture, and smiled. "I'm glad you like that one." You said.

"Could you maybe send me these? They're really cool." He asked.

You wanted to just nod and let him have them, but you knew that there were some rules you had to follow. "I've got to get the pictures to my boss first, and let her decide which ones they're going to use. After she picks her favorites, I get to keep the remaining ones for whatever." You explained to him. "I'd love to send you the ones that you like, though." You added.

Taylor smiled, and nodded. "I would love that. I won't leave you uncredited, I'll give you all of the credit." He reassured you. "Can I get your number so I can keep in touch and see when they're ready?" he asked cutely.

You blushed, realizing that this may have been a trick just to get your number. "Was that just a really good pick up line?" you asked him.

Taylor's cheeks turned bright pink. "Alright, I guess it's kind of a pickup line. I do really like the pictures though." He said sincerely.