Stitches - Beau Bennett (Requested)

Beau Bennett was not only your favorite hockey player, but he was also your boyfriend. The two of you met at a charity event and kept in touch every day after that. Three months ago, Beau got the courage to ask you to be more than just a friend to him, and the rest was history.

Beau invited you to one of his home games, and invited you to sit with the rest of the wives and girlfriends of the teammates. You were excited to see a game surrounded by the other families. You were nervous at first, but your nerves were calmed as soon as you got to finally meet everyone and get to talking with them. You watched the game and cheered Beau on whenever he was on the ice.

As he skated towards one of his teammates to get the puck, one of the opposing players crashed into him, sending Beau backwards onto the ice. On his way down, someone's skate caught the side of his chin, causing a cut. You shot up off of your seat and your hand immediately went to your mouth. Beau was down for a moment, and the whistle was blown. The officials and some other Penguins players skated over to make sure he was okay. There was blood on the ice, and the minute you saw that, you were fighting the crowds to get to the locker room. One of the other girlfriends walked you to the back to get you to Beau.

When you got there, the Penguins' trainer led you inside the medics' room. Beau was on a gurney and had his jersey and upper body padding off. He was in just his pants and bottom padding, skates still on. You walked over to him and touched his hand gently, seeing the cut on his jaw up close. He was definitely going to need some stitches.

"Hey baby." He smiled some at you, trying not to move his jaw too much.

"Are you okay?" You asked him, holding his hand.

"Yeah it's just a little scratch." He said.

You raised an eyebrow at him and shook your head. "It's not a scratch they're going to give you stitches." You told him.

Beau held your hand and kissed your knuckles gently. "Babe I'm going to be okay, I promise." He said.

You nodded and rubbed the back of his hand gently while the medic got everything ready to give Beau stitches.

They cleaned the wound up and got most of the blood cleaned up. The got the needles sterilized and got everything prepared. When they started stitching Beau up, a small smirk came across his face.

"Hey, Y/N, guess what?" he asked.

You looked over at him trying not to focus on the needle going in and out of his jaw. "Yes?" you asked him.

He smiled as much as he could, and then started to sing very out of key, 'Now that I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing stitches.'

The medic smirked at Beau's attempt at serenading you.

You couldn't be mad at him, even though you were extremely worried. You smiled and shook your head gently. "I'll give you a kiss once you're all finished." You said to him.

He smiled big and nodded. "As long as you promise." He winked.

You nodded and laced your hand with his.

After a few minutes, Beau was all stitched up and sat up, swinging his legs off of the side of the bed to face you. You moved to stand between his legs and hugged his waist, resting your head on his shoulder.

"I'm glad you're okay." You said.

"I am too babe." He smiled, hugging you back. "Where's my kiss?" he winked.

You looked up at him and kissed him gently, making sure you didn't hit his cut.

He kissed back and touched your cheek gently. "I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too." You smiled.

You helped him get his jersey back on and walked with him back to the bench. The crowd cheered as the announcers explained that Beau would be returning in the next period. You went back to your seat and as you sat down, 'Stitches' played over the loudspeaker. Your eyes went to Beau, who was mouthing the words to you, smiling.