Best Birthday Ever - Evgeni Malkin/Allie (Contest)

Allie woke up to breakfast in bed from her roommate and best friend Emily. There were balloons all over her room and a banner that read "Happy Birthday Allie!" on it. She smiled to herself as she read the note attached to the breakfast tray.

"Had to pick a few things up, but I'll be back soon. Enjoy your breakfast, birthday girl!"

Allie smiled and ate her food, texting a thank you to Emily. She cleaned up her dishes and got dressed for the day. As she came downstairs, Emily came in the door with a big box that was wrapped in penguin wrapping paper. Allie smiled over at her and shook her head.

"What on earth is all of that?" she asked.

Emily smiled and set the box on the coffee table. "Your birthday present. Come over here and open it, this is time sensitive." She joked.

Allie smiled and walked over. "You know you don't have to do all of this." She said.

"I know, but you're my best friend, Allie. Open your present." She smiled.

Allie opened the box and pulled out a Pittsburgh Penguins jersey out. It was a Malkin jersey and she couldn't help but smile. "You didn't." she smiled excitedly.

"I did." Emily smiled. "There's a part two to this. It's under the tissue paper." She explained.

Allie moved the tissue paper and saw two tickets lying there. She picked them up and her eyes went wide. "We're going to the game tonight?!" she asked.

Emily smiled and nodded. "They're playing my team so I thought it was perfect. The doors open at six so we have to be down there around five-thirty."

Allie smiled and hugged Emily tight. "Thank you so much, Em. I'm gonna go get changed." She said.

Allie went upstairs and got her jersey on over a white t-shirt. She put her hair in a high ponytail and came downstairs to get her shoes on. Emily was in her Flames jersey and had her hair in a low braid. The two girls went to their favorite restaurant to get something to eat before the game. They ate and took pictures together to post all over social media. When they got to the arena, they walked in and looked around since neither of them had been there before. After a little bit of wandering, the girls found their seats which were right behind the Penguins' bench. Allie looked around the arena in absolute awe. She was going to be seeing her favorite team on home ice for her birthday.

"Hey, I'm gonna run to the bathroom really quick." Emily said and walked up the stairs to the bathrooms.

Allie watched as the teams skated onto the ice for warmups. She took pictures of the players and waved to Evgeni Malkin as he skated by. He waved to her, smiling which caused her to grin from ear to ear. She took some pictures and smiled as Emily walked to her seat again.

"Hey, sorry, what did I miss?" she asked.

"Evgeni smiled and waved at me." Allie said smiling.

"That's awesome. Now he knows what his future wife looks like." She joked.

"Yeah, in my dreams." Allie said.

The game started and Allie and Emily were cheering, dancing and having a great time. The Penguins ended up winning by two points which made Allie ecstatic. She even caught a puck during one of the intermissions. After the game, Emily walked Allie towards the bathrooms.

"Do you have to go again?" Allie asked.

Emily smiled. "Nope." She said and walked Allie to the "employees only" door.

"What are we doing here?" Allie asked.

"You'll see." She smiled.

After a few minutes, a security guard came out and took the girls down a long hallway. They took an elevator down a floor and walked down another hallway. Allie looked around and got a little nervous. When they got to the end of the hallway, the guard led them into a meeting room with a large table and eight chairs. He nodded to Emily and looked at his watch.