Must not underestimate Cooper... Even though he looks like a sheep (short)

"Guys I'm telling you we can not play a team sport with only three people!" Dreamz stated. "I don't even want to be doing this!" 

"Aw c'mon sheila!" Jett said, hitting her shoulder lightly. Or so he thought. "It's more fun with you here." 

Cooper frowned at that, "what's that suppose to mean?" 

"..Nothing and everything." 

"That doesn't even make sense!" 

"You don't make sense!" 

"Guys, can I just go back inside?" Dreamz whined. "What are we even going to play with three people? Rugby?" This was just an offhanded comment meaning she was not literal about it. However Cooper didn't take it that way for his eyes brighten up in excitement, a smile forming on his face. 

"We can play rugby!" 

Jett shrugged, not caring, "yeah sure. It can be-" 

"Me against you guys." 

Both Dreamz and Jett looked at the kiwi with raised eyebrows, slightly smiling as if asking him whether he's really sure about that. 

"Uh... Zea, mate. No offense or anything but both sheila and I are pretty strong." Jett said, him trying not to snicker. "You sure you can handle the two of us coming at you?" 

Cooper nodded, determined making Dreamz and Jett both look at each other, shrugging. 

"Well if you're really sure then." Dreamz said, cracking her neck- getting into position. 

They didn't even last five seconds. 

Cooper absolutely destroyed them. They were down for the count. 

Dreamz was just laying there eyes wide, unable to believe this. "What do you mean Cooper is strong?! What the hell?!" She slowly sat herself up staring at the kiwi in disbelief however Jett's look of surprise quickly turned to the one of dismay. 

"Cooper no. You are not going to do what I think you're going to do!" 

"I'm going to do it Jett!" 

"No you're not! Cooper I swear to god if you do the haka I am never talking to you again." 

"IT IS THE DANCE OF MY PEOPLE. I WILL DO IT." 

"NO. COOPER I SWEAR TO GOD MATE." 

The boy took into a deep breath, preparing. 

"COOPER." 

And thus began the hakka, Dreamz seeming to be intrigued by it however Jett had a different reaction to it. 

"I AM SO DONE WITH YOU."