Does this make me Sherlock and you Watson?

Her mood still hadn't lifted, the girl remaining to be more negative with each passing day- her becoming more and more irritated as she thought more of the situation. Who the absolute fuck would dare to frame her like that? Who would even waste their time to do this and make her this miserable? It was ridiculous, no one could gain anything from it... Right? 

She sighed, stuffing her hands further into her pockets as she walked down the hallway. It was the end of another world meeting and through out the whole thing Jett had ignored her existence, not once acknowledging her. In reality she shouldn't be acting like this, she should have known something of the like would happen- it was starting to become a pattern in her life. Except all of those moments she hadn't been given context on why the old best friends turned and told her that they hated her, now she has. And she didn't expect to find it this frustrating. Dreamz wondered if they were watching her now, enjoying immensely with what they have accomplished. 

"Watch where you're going, minx." 

She drew back as she continued walking further ahead not paying the Brit the slightest bit of attention. But then something resonated inside of her, making her pause. She turned around to look at him. 

"It was you... Wasn't it?" She said, getting a hold of Arthur's attention. He looked back over at her with an eyebrow raised, looking as if he had far better things to do. 

"That told you to look where you're going? Yes, of course it was bloody me you idiot." 

"No." She walked over to him. "It was fucking you. You did it." 

"What did I do?" 

"You know what you fucking did, you fucking manipulated Jett." Dreamz accused, her face scrunching up in anger. "Mate, I know you fucking hate me but that doesn't mean you can fucking mess with my relationships." She spat, slowly getting red. 

He frowned, looking a bit taken aback, "what the bloody hell are you talking about?" 

"Oh don't pull that crap on me." She snapped, shoving him slightly. "You did this! You knew what effect it would have so you did it! You gave Jett the so called evidence, you framed me for how his board got broken and shit like that. It was you!" 

"You're off your rocker." Arthur stated, not understanding at all what she was talking about. "You're insane that's what you are!" 

"Oh I'll show you fucking insane." She growled out, getting more and more enraged with each passing second. "But first if you don't sort out this mess. You son of a bitch." 

"Look I have no idea what you're talking about, so get your grubby self away from me and leave me damn alone." The Brit seethed, straightening up. 

"Oh now that's just adorable." Dreamz's hand slowly formed into a fist, her mind now clearly with anger. "Fucking adorable." 

"Dreamz calm down!" 

She glanced over shoulder to see that Cooper was rushing over to her, the Kiwi placing his hands on her in attempt to force her to lay off. She just snorted, trying to shake him off. 

"Fuck off Coops, I'm about to give someone here a schooling on not to fucking mess with my relationships." 

"For the last time, I don't know what you're talking about." Arthur stated, just staring at her not knowing what to think. 

"Yeah fucking right, you expect me to believe that?" She seethed out, Cooper still having a grip on her so that she couldn't lash out. 

"Why on earth would I waste my  time on that?" He asked as if the idea was preposterous. "It wouldn't even show off all of my abilities." 

Again she snorted at that, "what abilities? Running around and cowering behind people?" But even as she said that she looked closely at his face, seeing no tell tale signs of him lying. This just made her frown even more, slightly lowering her defenses which was all Cooper needed as he immediately yanked her away- dragging her off. 

"What was that all about?" Cooper wondered.

"Tsk." She responded, shaking him off. "He's been doing some meddling, I know he has. The little fucker." 

"What are you talking about? You said that he was messing with your relationships with people?" 

Dreamz just pursed her lips at that, "don't worry about it. It's nothing." 

Cooper took a step in front of her, stopping her from walking. He looked at her in all seriousness, appearing to be concerned. "No tell me. Jett's been weird as well... I haven't seen you guys around as well, what's going on?" 

"Nothing's going on!" She defended. 

"No, something is. You need to tell me what happened." 

"Jett just found some stuff so just piss off." The girl grumbled attempting to walk off, Cooper continued to stare- not satisfied. 

"What else?" 

"There is nothing else!" 

"Dreamz, c'mon. We're friends." 

The girl huffed at that, evidently becoming more frustrated, "Jett had a government meeting a few days back. Found out some shit..." She swallowed a bit, her throat beginning to feel dry. The tough expression she had on being hard to keep. 

"What sort of stuff...?" 

"Just stuff, look. Drop it okay? You can't do anything about it." 

"You don't know that." Cooper urged. "If you won't tell me then I'm asking Jett. It's obvious that it's bothering you guys." 

"It's not bothering me." She lied, just wanting him off of her case. Silence washed over them as they just stared at one another, none of them making a move to talk. When sensing that she wasn't going to continue on Cooper sighed and turned around, walking off to find his brother to find out what exactly happen. This just left Dreamz to wonder back home, walking off all the pent up emotions from earlier. 

And as soon as she set foot in her room her phone rang, Cooper now wanting to talk to her. 

"Got what you wanted?" 

"Yeah..." He said slowly. 

"Gonna snap at me and shit?" 

"No actually." He said, throwing her off. "But that doesn't mean I trust you... I'm being neutral on the subject here." 

"You're not trusting me but you're being neutral? Okay then." 

"Look there just seems to be something off about the whole thing." He murmured, sounding as if he was thinking. "I mean there is pretty strong evidence against you but..." He hesitated. "I find it strange that they piled up on this before showing Jett. Like there's reports that go over the time we have known each other." 

Dreamz shook her head, not understanding any of this at all, "we don't know if that was when the reports were created though. Someone could have easily tempered with them, edit them- whatever." 

"Maybe... Dreamz have you ever thought that you could have blacked out before committing any of these actions?" 

She bit her lip, stance going rigid as she felt herself go cold- her heart picking up in pace due to the anxiety that was now flooding her system. That couldn't have happened, the concept of it was just ridiculous! Surely she would have some knowledge of that right? Right?

A red hearing, this is what it has to be. 

But.. Maybe it wasn't so. 

"I don't... I never really thought about that." She said quietly in response. 

"Okay, listen. I'm willing to help you figure this stuff out, okay? But as soon as I find out that you've been lying I'm dropping it.... Sorry." 

"I feel like I'm a criminal and you're my lawyer." She muttered, running a hand through her hair in stress. "Like what the fuck, how the hell did my life get this dramatic?" 

"Well that's what we're going to try and find out."