What do you mean we're actually a good-ish team?

This is so long... I apologize ;;-;; 

~~~~~

Arthur and Dreamz tend to argue about every single little thing there is, the two of them refusing to agree on the same thing at all. However there was one single thing that they can agree on and that was how cringe worthy and annoying their second players were. If there was any one the two of them hated more then each other it was their counter parts and the reasoning for why was quite obvious enough. 

They were just so happy and colourful and, well positive about everything whilst Dreamz and Arthur remained to be cynical, finding fault with just about any and everything that was presented to them. 

And currently the first players was placed in the most dreadful situation they could possibly think of.

They were with their second players... 

Now, they didn't know how they ended up there and they didn't exactly want to spend much time dwelling on that idea. Instead they would much prefer running away and leaving before some sort of madness takes over. But of course before they could even think about that there had to be some form of interaction to take place. 

"It's been a long time since we've seen one another, huh?" Mare smiled sweetly. She hasn't changed all that much, still annoying as always. 

"Not long enough." Dreamz snorted out, looking incredibly done with the situation. "Hey what's wrong Mare? Feeling a bit... Chilly?" 

At that Mare shifted in her spot, tugging on the sleeves of the jacket she wore. Ever since their last encounter she had opted to wearing long sleeve shirts or jackets in order to hide the burn scars that had now branded her arms. 

"I- I'm not cold." She stuttered out. "It's just a fashion statement." 

"Well it's a tacky one." 

"Now, now. Let's not be awful to one another." Oliver said kindly. "Let's just all settle down and have a nice lovely discussion, yes? Are any of you hungry? I have cupcakes." 

"Poisoned?" Arthur asked in a dry sense. All Oliver did was continue to smile, only looking to be slightly confused. 

"Oh no. Of course they're not poisoned! Why should I do that when there's guests over?" 

"Well it hasn't stopped you before." Arthur retaliated. His eyes swept around the room, looking quite disgusted by it's interior design alongside the sickly sweet smell. 

"Oh Arthur, I thought we were on better terms now."  

"Yes, you thought. But then you went ahead and thought it was a grand idea to kidnap me." 

"Now, now I think we're just assuming things. Cupcake?" 

"Absolutely not." 

Dreamz stood there, glancing from her nemesis to the pair of second players noting down the situation she was in, "okay I think I'm just going to leave now." She announced, turning to just do that. But Mare grabbed a hold of her wrist, not wanting her to do so. 

"But you just got here!" She said. "Oh please, just stay for a while? I know things haven't been well between us so... So why don't we start a new? Yes let's do that!" 

Oliver glanced at her warmly, "yes that is a good idea." 

"Well I disagree." Arthur replied in a blunt fashion. Dreamz again looked from him before looking over their sunshine and  colour loving opposites. 

"Now I would say I disagree as well..." She said slowly. "But if I say that then I'll be having the same opinion as you and I don't want that." 

This then in turn caused the blonde to roll his eyes and sigh in exasperation, "has anyone told you how ridiculously immature you are?"