Manipulation is Key {Cardverse}

If there was one thing that the power joker loved more than anything it was getting into people's heads. She found it so absolutely amusing and hilarious, witnessing the outcomes it brings- it was indeed something worth watching. Especially when Arthur plays victim to this sort of thing, him being queen and often in front of people makes it even more enjoyable and it was because of these qualities that he has the bad luck of being a constant target for the girl. Honestly she was supposed to help him but instead she's making sure he sleeps with both eyes open.

Not today however. Oh no. Today was different. Today Dreamz would not be implementing Arthur into her mental torture but instead she would be implementing someone else. Someone whom she doesn't know yet but still someone.

She was just finishing up her rounds- her having spent her time checking up on all four kingdoms. She had just finished up in the Heart's, about to dash off back home but immediately something made her stop and reconsider. That something being a person who was attempting to appear small and invisible with how their body language was. Though it was quite queer they were looking like this despite the fact that no one else was present as of now.

Dreamz cocked her head to the side like a curious child, staring at them as they continued to wander. The gears in her mind were turning- a job she had to do nagging at her now as she continued to stay in place. Then slowly and ever so slightly a grin took shape on her face- already predicting what sort of outcome this will bring.

"Cooper!" She called out making the kiwi jump in shock. She raced over to him, tackling him in a hug. "Been a while fiancé."

Cooper sighed, peeling Dreamz off of him, "I still don't understand why you did that."

The girl laughed, "well of course I had to propose! Your face was absolutely hilarious and besides, everyone else thought we would end up together anyways."

"It still wasn't necessary..." He mumbled, his face growing red at the memory.

"Whatever fiancé."

"I didn't even say yes!"

"That's not how I remembered it."

"Apparently." Cooper looked down at the girl, noting how she was slightly different- her usual black hoodie seeming to be replaced by a thick jacket with various of pockets whilst her hair was now a deep chocolate brown with what appeared to be an extremely dark undertone of red that was currently evident in the light.

He leaned onto the tree that was behind him, the sweet smell of fruits and flowers adding a sense of serenity to the atmosphere of the quiet little garden. But Cooper new that from this encounter, things won't be so calm. Dreamz has been changing, with each new meeting he swears that she's just as crazy and twisted as the last. Of course there was some instances where she was calm and seemed like her old usual self but most of the time she appeared to him to be a bit.... Dare he say- power driven?

"So what are you doing here?" He queried, eyeing her slightly. She offered him a tight lip smile, her eyes sparkling with knowing.

"Finishing up some rounds really. And I guess looking for you. I have a question."

"Erm, okay?"

"How do you feel about magic Cooper?" She leaned forwards, her smile now exposing some teeth. He stared back, blinking slightly.

"I uh... W- why are you asking me this?" He queried now feeling uncomfortable. Dreamz then drew back- not breaking eye contact.

"Well us jokers are known for certain things." She said slowly. "Jett for Luck, Thaovy for Love, Sadik for Wealth and myself for Power... And of course we're known for our magic."