You did not just say that (short)

To no one's surprise Arthur and Dreamz were at it once more, the pair of them throwing terrible and ugly insults at the other an activity that had easily branched off from a small disagreement. Not many people were in the same room to witness this then again they wouldn't have been missing much anyways. It was just the usual routine really.

But Prussia will forever find amusement in this, believing it to be hilarious that the two of them always find a new topic to fight about. 

"Are you looking down at me you twit?" Arthur snapped in retaliation to what Dreamz had just stated before hand. The girl was no red with anger, her fists clenched beside her as she was set on making a retort. Something that Prussia easily beat her in that action.

His lips was curled up into a smile, a glint in his eye for he knew he was going to get in trouble because of this, "I don't think Bunny can look down on anyone right now." He stated referring to the fact that the girl was currently the shortest person around. This comment resulted in England covering his mouth as Dreamz slowly turned to face her albino friend, her eyes  hardening further in anger with her face continuing to go red with that emotion.

She looked really mad.

She looked as if she was about to commit murder.

And it was at this moment that Prussia chose to run thinking it would be wise for his well being.