Yeah remember that air force?

Dreamz stood before the door looking at a stubborn Jett, the man was standing opposite her with his arms folded looking as if he wasn't going to be moving from his spot. 

"Jett come on, come out with meee." The girl whined, having her satchel slung across her shoulder- her laptop inside so that it was more obvious that she was just popping out to a Coffee Bean to draw.  "We haven't done anything together in so long." 

"No." 

"Why?!" 

"I'm not going out sheila. I refuse to leave this house." 

"Again, why?" 

"You know why." 

"No. No I don't." 

"That's what they all say." 

She rolled her eyes, shaking her head, "fine whatever. You don't need to come if you don't want too." And with that being said she turned the handle and took one step out of the house before freezing. Looking at the scene before her in pure confusion. 

"What on earth..." She said slowly. "Why... Why are there so many emus here?" She began to chuckle slightly as she found it to be a strange situation. She turned around to look back at Jett who was still standing there not moving an inch. "I thought you only had one?!" 

"Yeah. I did." 

"Then... What happened?" 

"Cooper and his air force." 

"I thought New Zealand doesn't have a-" she paused as it dawned on her, making her laugh once more. "Oh dear. This is revenge from you putting him on eBay wasn't it?" 

"He's being dramatic." 

"I think out of the two of you, you're the dramatic one Jett." 

"Who's side are you on?!" 

"My own." She then decided to walk back into the house so that she didn't disturb the wild animals and make them attack her. "So what do we do?" 

"We kill Cooper." 

"...How are we going to do that if we're stuck in here?" 

"We get him to come to us." 

"Jett... Cooper isn't dumb enough to do that." 

"We'll force him to come, and then we can sacrifice him to the emus." 

"Jett!" 

"What?" 

"He's your brother!" 

"And that's the problem!" 

"I'm calling him." Dreamz decided as she went to grab her phone, but Jett placed his hand on her wrist not wanting that to happen. 

"You can't do that!" 

Dreamz arched an eyebrow, not understanding, "and why not?" 

"Because that's what he wants. He wants us to be weak and ask for his help." 

"Yeah but I want to leave. Now excuse me as I call my wife-" she paused, sniffing a bit as she placed a hand over her heart. "Well I gues... ex-wife now." 

So against Jett's wishes she called up the kiwi needing an answer as to why this is happening and if he could just stop. 

"Hello?" 

"Cooper. Is this really necessary?"

"He put me on eBay. Again. So yes this is necessary."

"But like I want to leave." 

"Oh you can leave, Jett can't." 

Dreamz blinked slowly at that, pausing to consider it, "why...?" 

"The emus will attack him if he does." 

"...So you put your brother under house arrest?" 

"Mhmm."

Dreamz glanced over at Jett who was now looking quite angry indeed for he had just managed to hear his brother's answer to that. 

"So uh when are you thinking of freeing Jett from his sentence?" 

"Probably when he-" 

Before Cooper could word out his reply Jett strolled over and snatched the phone from Dreamz. 

"Cooper, mate I'm telling ya now if you don't get rid of these fucking birds asap I'm going to give you something to worry about. I need to get my swim in." 

"Not my problem." The kiwi said rather coldly. 

"You're the reason why there's bloody birds on my lawn!" Jett snapped.  

"Well actually if hadn't thrown your temper tantrum none of this would have happened." 

"Temper tantrum?! 

"You are the one with the emotional problems." Cooper said simply. "Then again it's not surprising when you've been neglected for so-" 

"If there's something you want to say, mate, then why don't you say it to my face?" Jett hissed out, his muscles bunching up in anger. Dreamz just watched the exchanged from where she stood, feeling quite awkward. 

"Sure, you can come over if you want. Oh wait. That's right, you can't." 

"Next time I see you, you better start running."