Big Brother Prussia and "child" Germany

This was it.

This was finally it.

Prussia has succeeded in going absolutely insane.

"Frau! Germany! Where did he go!" He shrieked shaking her violently. She just looked at him trying to make sure that her ice cream doesn't escape her.

"I don't know! Maybe he went to the bathroom or somethin?" She said, trying to calm him down so that ice cream stays safe.

"He can't go there!"

"Why not? Hey! Stop shaking me!" She shoved him off, taking a step away from him for safety before returning to the mint choc chip ice cream that she was enjoying immensely before hand.

"Because drugs happen there."

"Ludwig is a big boy, he can look after-"

"I bet China took him, trying to sell that un-awesome opal. Yes, China took him. Frau we need to book tickets."

"Since when do you have anything against China?" She demanded. "And why the fuck would China take Germany anyways? What use does he have with him?"

"The opal Frau! The opal!"

She looked at him confused, "do you mean... Opium?"

"What matters is that China took Germany to sell drugs!"

"I don't think that's what happened.... Plus that's pretty dumb. If this was a story or simethin, I would have Russia doing it because it makes the most sense regarding the history you guys have and so like there would be this really awesome stand off going on and of course someone would have to die but-"

"Ludwig is going to die?!"

"No! Well.... Everything here has a life span so eventually he'll have to disappear I suppose but that'll most likely be centuries af-"

"Ludwig is going to die and Russia took him?!"

"No, I was just saying that if I were to write this and want it to be really cool and interesting I would have it be Russia. I'm not saying Russia is the reason for why Ludwig isn't with us." She corrected, now slowly getting irritated by how quickly Prussia was jumping to conclusions. She looked at the crowds of people that were walking past giving the two of them strange looks as Prussia continued his mental break down.

"Ludwig.... Is... Dead?"

"That's not what I said damnit! Ludwig is ali-"

She didn't get the chance to finish her sentence though before she was whisked away to somewhere, Prussia having a strong grip on her wrist as she dragged her around. And since the action was quite sudden it had resulted into her dropping the ice cream, sadness creeping into her heart. She sighed and look back front, allowing Prussia to drag her around for she knew that no words would be able to penetrate that skull of his now.

They went around, the albino asking person after person if they have seen Ludwig. But all they did was just walk off, ignoring his pleas. Luckily for them though, there was one person who was willing to help them. A man looking to be in his mid-thirties dressed up in a coat that seemed to be a few sizes too big, slight stubble was decorating his chin, eyes sunken into his skull as if to say he hasn't been sleeping that well.

"Excuse me."

The man looked at the two of them, wondering what they want.

Prussia opened his mouth about to speak however Dreamz decided to intervene, believing that the albino would pull off a Tamaki and go hay-wire once more.

"Have you seen his little brother? Blonde, blue eyes. Answers to the name Ludwig."

The man shook his head, the simple gesture seeming to say that Prussia was going to be executed with how pale he went, eyes widening in horror. He seemed as if he was going to faint right there and then or let out some shilling scream which Dreamz picked up on immediately for she grabbed his hand and squeezed it hard to evoke some pain in him to shut up.

"No, I'm sorry I haven't seen a boy of that description. I'll help you look for him though." Offered the man. Dreamz gave him a smile, tightening her grip on Gil's hand to stop his spluttering.

"That'll be great! Thank you."

They walked through the streets, keeping an eye out for the missing German. During the journey Prussia seemed to have forgotten how to do various of things such as breathing and moving his legs. Something that didn't make Dreamz even more please with the situation. She was actually contemplating on leaving him somewhere so that she could do the search instead. But that plan was out of the window as soon as a rather tall and bulky blonde came into view. Prussia immediately sprinted, leaving Dreamz and the man behind in the dust.

"Ludwig!"

He turned around to be met with Prussia tackling him into a hug, crying into his chest. The blonde blinked in surprise but sighed as he began patting his older brother's back.

"You mustn't do that ever again! Do you understand how worried I was? You could have been killed! You could have been drugged! I don't want you to leave my side ever again, okay bruder? For now on you must take me or Bunny with you whenever you leave the house, okay? I don't want you to be alone. Also you must...."

"That bloke there," started of the stranger man pointing to Ludwig, "is his little Brother?"

"Dude, just don't question how he gets. I stopped doing that long ago."