Knocking is a Thing

The dyed haired girl was in the bathroom, warm droplets of the spray of water slowly crawling down her body as she massaged the conditioner into her scalp, a soft tune escaping from her and disappearing in the sound of rushing water that was coming from the shower head. Still with her eyes closed she then shut off the tap- cutting the supply of water.

Pushing the shower curtain a little bit away, Dreamz retrieved one of the towels hanging near by. She stopped humming, but still she continued to nod to the tune that was in her head- drying herself off as she remained to be completely oblivious to everything else. And she wasn't the only one that remained to be oblivious to their surroundings. Jett had entered, the bathroom door being unlock due to absence of that function. It still didn't seem to enter the Australian's stream of thought to knock and check if it was safe to enter, but what do you expect from him?

Jett looked himself in the mirror, green eyes glinting in the light- muscles much more enhanced, especially since he was only in his boxers. He felt around his chin feeling the stubble that was growing there. He then moved his hand to his hair, brushing it back as he grabbed the shaving cream which he applied to his face before he grabbed a hold of the razor near by. The brunette started with the task only for it to be quickly interrupted.

Dreamz pushed the shower curtain back and was ready to exit the bathtub when she saw her friend there. She let out a shriek of surprise making Jett jump and nick himself. He turned to see her there and screamed as well, stumbling back until he fell out of the bathroom whilst Dreamz slipped and fell hard in the tub in attempt to make her whole body covered. Of course with these actions came consequences- something that was proven as the shower curtain cam crashing down on the girl leaving Jett to be reason for why a fancy vase of Britain's was now in broken pieces. But he didn't pay any mind to it, already bolting down the hallway.

"THERE'S A THING CALLED KNOCKING YOU LIL FUCKER!"