Arthur vs Dreamz: Hope You Have Sweet Dreams

Arthur had never felt so angry or humiliated as he did after the ordeal of Dreamz pretending to be his Girlfriend. His brothers now would not give him a break, relentlessly pestering him on how he should have been more gentleman like and how he should not have treated Dreamz in the fashion that he did. But what was he to do? She was acting and he had to break her out of character but of course that didn't work. She still remained to be a nuisance, continuing to ruin his life.

She was going to get some payback for that, and he'll make sure it's much worse then what she had done to him. Except with this plan it requires timing, patience and precision. It was most definitely something that you don't come up with on the spot. For now he must wait. And not use his spell book... Especially in such close range, who knows he might end up switching with Dreamz and that would be an absolute tragedy.

Patience was all he need right now, that and simple tools to aid him in his plan. She was going to regret letting that awful sentence spill from her lips. 

~~~

They both walked into the kitchen at the same time, Arthur needing to get some tea and Dreamz needing to get her own beverage. When they entered the room their gazes met one another's, slight tension filling up the space. He shot her a glare, eyes seeming to try and stare holes into her whilst she gave him a sarcastic grin. 

"Hello there Arthur." She chirped. "I would say this day has gone by quite smoothly, don't you think? Especially this early afternoon." 

"Tch." He said. "Saying that you are dating me? Honestly are you that desperate for someone to love you that you claim to be in a relationship with me?" 

"So you agree, people would have to be desperate in order to date you. Interesting."

"And you must be desperate in order to claim such a thing." 

"Oh face it." She said with a slight smirk as she rolled her eyes. She turned away from him opening up the fridge as she scanned it for milk. "You were glad that I said we were dating. It was basically your dreams coming true." 

"Yes because I would be absolutely enthrall with the prospect of dating someone of your species." He said sarcasm woven through his words. At the sound of that Dreamz let out a laugh.

"I would much prefer being a different species to you for it would mean that I would overrule you in just about everything." She gloated, spotting the milk on the bottom shelf. Meaning she had to crouch down. Meaning more pain from her back. She shut her eyes and let out an inaudible huff, mentally preparing herself. 

"One simply can not overrule the United Kingdom." 

"Well I'm awesome so I sorta do." She paused, going over what she said. "Shit... Prussia's rubbing off on me." 

She bent down fishing out the container of milk, gritting her teeth and biting her tongue in order to hole back a shout of agony. Even though she did it quick though the pain was still enough to bring tears her eyes. 

"Which brings up the question. Why are you not with them?"

She blinked back the pained tears, hoping her eyes don't appear to be glassy or watery. She turned around placing the milk on the bench before searching for some cocoa. "They were fighting. I got thrown into a glass table. No big deal." 

"Interesting, maybe that's why you're even more dumber then the last time I saw you." 

Dreamz flipped him off. "Fuck you too mate." 

He rolled his eyes once again and then turned to leave without doing anything there in the room. Knowing that she was looking for something there and she was out of her room the nation then decided that it would be the perfect time to put his plan into it's beginning stages of action.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hours ticked by and soon night had fallen, it's own hours slowly ticking away and into the early stages of morning that were just past midnight. 

Dreamz was sleeping at this moment of time, quite surprising when knowing the fact that she could be quite the night owl when school isn't involve. But since she was suppose to be MIA and in Arthur's home she decided that she may as well go to bed a bit earlier so that she could be done with this torture as soon as possible. But it would seem as if the torture will never be done with her anytime soon as she jolted up, eyes wide and her hand snatching up the Swiss army knife that was close to her. 

She was about to jump up and demand who the fuck was there disturbing her rest at two fucking thirty in the morning when she realized something. No one was there. It wasn't a shout for her to get up but in fact it was music. 

More specifically, scremo music. 

She let out a groan which slowly turned into an anger yell, throwing the army knife with force away from her. She clamped her hands over her ears looking extremely pissed and annoyed with this. 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She screeched, even though she knew that music couldn't respond to her. But she couldn't help it, she absolutely hated loud noises. Especially ones at two thirty in the morning. 

"ARTHUR YOU FUCK!" She bellowed, finding it in herself to storm out of her bedroom to hunt for the blonde nation instead of crumpling to the ground and placing her head in between her knees wishing the sound would stop. 

Dear God did she absolutely hated loud noises. 

The screaming still could be heard, loud white noise intertwining with it as she made her way to the country's door. Her face looking beyond angry as she slammed her hand against it's wooden surface. she forced the door open, taking big strides to his bed where he was stationed. She dragged him out from there, shoving him up against the wall as she glared angrily at him. 

"Turn the fucking music off." She hissed. 

"Oh what's that?" He queried, acting coy. "I can't hear you over this splendid sound." 

"I SAID TURN IT FUCKING OFF." She snapped. He gave her a smirk of his own, a proud gleam in his tired green eyes as he took in her reaction- absolutely loving it. 

"How about you find the radio first love? Maybe then you could have some pleasant dreams~" He teased, laughing at his pun. She growled and pushed him back to the ground before storming back out knowing that he would only make the search worse for her. 

In the end Dreamz couldn't find the radio. 

So she was stuck listening to the blasted scremo and white noise, unable to go back to sleep with it blaring away. 

One of these days she was going to kill Arthur.