No, seriously I'm not cold

Cooper and Dreamz were together standing outside in the rain with the stars above them. They clutched onto the umbrellas, the rain coming in from every single direction as the wind continued to weave it's way through the city, the drops felt like pricks of needles on their skin making them scrunch up their eyes in reaction. For Cooper though it meant that he had a more tight grip on his umbrella, teeth gritted as he just stood there shaking despite him being in jeans and a Long sleeve t-shirt. Dreamz on the other hand didn't seem to be all that bothered in her shirt and shorts, the algid wind not making her cold to the bone.

She glanced over at Cooper, cocking an eyebrow.

"You alright there Coops?"

"I'm fr- freezing!" He chattered, his whole body seeming to shake under the weather. "How are you not cold?!"

Dreamz shrugged, "don't know really. I want to say I've been exposed to the humidity of the world for too long but that doesn't really make sense."

She looked at him again and then at her waist where her hoodie was tied there, just there incase she was going to get cold due to the unpredictable weather that was going on.

She untied it and then offered to Cooper.

"C'mon take it."

"W- what? No!"

"Cooper you're the one dying of frost bite here, take it."

"A- are you sure?"

"I'm very sure."

He looked over at the bundle in her hands, wanting to decline it out of good manners but he knew if he kept this up he would end up with a cold. So begrudgingly he snatched it out of her hands, giving her his umbrella as he hurriedly put the hoodie over his now damp clothes- sighing slightly at the extra layer and warmth as he pulled up the hood."

"There we go, less cold?"

"Y- yeah, thanks." He breathed, grabbing the brolly.

Dreamz chuckles, "no worries."

"Are you sure you won't get cold?"

"I'll be fine, now I don't know about you but I'm in the mood for gyoza."

_____

*based off of actual events*