Unsure

Darkness had blanketed over the room. A girl lay a sleep upon a bed, her chest moving up and down with each breath. Beside her was a line of windows displaying the dark night sky, no stars in sight thanks to the pollution of her current location meanwhile on the other side of her was several discarded tissues that were the result of her allergies.

All of the sudden the peace stopped. Her eyes snapped open, her figure now sitting up straight in her bed allowing the sheets to retreat away from her. Her breathing had elevated and shortened into pants, the take in of oxygen becoming less and less making her fear an asthma attack. Her now larger green eyes scanned the room wanting to see if the nightmare was real or not, however all she was left with was the dark and the loneliness of her room. She grabbed a near by pillow and hugged it, closing her eyes as she tries to calm down the racing heart beat.

"Everyone is okay." She said to herself. "Everything is fine."

Tears began to form tracks down her face, falling lightly on the material of the pillow as the threat of the nightmare washed over her- figments of it still circling in her mind. Her body shook, her clutch on her pillow tightening even more as she let a soft sob escape her.

She was stuck like for a few more minutes, her body then finally deciding to stop with the sobbing and strong grip. She looked up again, brushing off the tears that were still clinging on to her face like leeches. A soft sigh escaped her lips, the solitude and emptiness of her room crushing down on her shoulders therefore making her step out of her bed.

Light foot steps reached her door, a hand turning the cool metal handle to be presented with the darkness of the hallway. The girl slowly walked down it, her hair appearing to be more crazy and messy then usual with random strands sticking to her face- others sanding up right making her appear to be some deformed porcupine.

She rubbed her eyes, stilled clinging onto the pillow as she reached a door where soft light was escaping the gap between the wood and the floor. The girl raised her hand, ready to knock on the cool wooden surface and to talk to the male that she knew was on the other side. All she really wanted right now was a hug and to feel needed, but she hesitated.

Would this be really a good reason to interrupt Ludwig from whatever it was he was doing? It was most likely important, she figured, possibly plans or tactics to keep his nation safe from on coming threats. Or him just planning what to bring up at the next World Meeting, either way, besides why else would he be up at this hour?

Slowly, she lowered her hand. Deciding that she wouldn't dump her troubles on the country, he has enough to worry and get stress about without her adding more to the equation.

She looked further down in the hallway, knowing that Prussia would be in the next room over. She contemplated going to him, however the thought was immediately diminished. Her problems and feelings wasn't worth waking up, she could take care herself she shouldn't have to go to anyone.

So with shoulders now slumped she turned and walked back, clutching more tightly to the pillow as she retired back to her room.

She's okay, she can handle this. She always has.