Drunk Series: Oh, we're talking about this alright

The three of the southern hemisphere were at a pub, grabbing a few drinks. Naturally Dreamz wasn't getting anything but since she knew the owner she was allowed in. Meaning that all three of them were together in a fancy night outing. 

Hopefully we don't get any weddings or crazy chicks this time around. 

But face it, it was these three. They're going to end up in some sort of mess. 

Especially in Cooper's current state. 

"DREAMZZZZZZZZZ." He yelled. Dreamz spun around in the barstool, looking at t he Kiwi with eyebrow raised and an amused smile on her lips. He staggered over to her and placed his arms on her shoulders seeming to be so incredibly serious. "I am so, so, so-" 

"Drunk?" She offered, getting more and more amused with this. 

"-scared of you." He whispered, his eyes large as saucers. "But you can't tell her. She might kill me." 

"Don't worry I won't tell me that you are scared of me." Dreamz nodded, giggling slightly at his drunken state. God, where's Jett when you need him? 

However Cooper didn't seem to take into account of what she had said as he went on a ramble, "you know what? You're great. You live your life. Live it. If you want to destroy the world then do it. Don't let anyone hold you back. Just know that you are great and don't let anyone hold you down." 

"Oh I won't Cooper, I won't." 

"You know..." He was whispering again. "When we got married I was uncomfortableee." 

"Uh huh?" 

"Because I never even proposed." 

"it's okay Cooper I proposed to you telepathically." Dreamz said, joking around with this whole thing. 

At that Jett came by, freezing when seeing Cooper. 

"You're kidding me." Was all he said, seeing his brother's drunken state. "He's still a bloody light weight?"

"Wait. How much did he have to drink?" 

"Last time I checked, one beer." Jett huffed. "And I thought England could be bad." 

"I want to see England drunk. " 

"No you don't. Cooper, mate." Jett clamped a hand on his brother, prompting the Kiwi to turn around and face him. "You alright buddy? Aight to hit the sack?"

"Jett!!!" Cooper exclaimed, hugging him tightly. "You know, I once let Peter out of his closure even when you told me not too." 

"Wait. WHAT DID YOU DO?!" 

"It was for magic purpossssssssssssss." 

"YOU USE MY CROC FOR YOUR FREAKY MAGIC SHIT?!" 

Cooper didn't seem to care about though as he let go of Jett before hugging Dreamz, kissing her on the cheek for the sake of it. The girl only looked even more amused, wondering if this was literally happening. 

"Haha I also made Dreamz and Arthur like each otherrrrrrrr."

The girl froze, her chill expression melting into a frown. "What did you say?" 

"Ohhhhhh I accidentally made you and Artie love one another. You guys even kissed." 

"HA. HA. HA." Was all Dreamz said, as she started glaring at the kiwi. She gripped the collar of his shirt and dragged him up to meet her eyes. "You're fucking lying to me there mate." 

"Well actually. "Jett said, breaking away from his own glaring competition in order to retrieve his phone. He swiped a few times before handing it over to the girl. "He's not lying." 

Dreamz stared at the photo her hands shaking and face pale, "i- it has to be photoshopped." She whispered. "This... No. This isn't real. This is a lie." 

"Oh also I have a recording." 

The girl whimpered, "i need to lie down... AND KILL COOPER BECAUSE WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU SON OF A BITCH. HOW THE HELL-" 

Jett had to stop her continuing with her threat and insult due to how offensive and terrible they were. But both promised the one another that they were going to put Cooper through some serious hell when he sobers up. 

Such a shame that he was a truthful and confident drunk.