Copy Cat(short)

Midday was usually the time when the training would have ended but sadly for Kiku and Feliciano Germany had decided to keep them for an extra longer. Pushing them even further then before in order to encourage them to take that extra mile. Of course he wasn't exactly going to get that reaction for the two nations were both tired and exhausted, them trying hard to catch their breath as they listened to the instructions that were being given to them. 

Usually Dreamz would be standing with them- her drench in sweat and panting as well however luckily for her she wasn't force into that situation. But that didn't stop her from feeling any less miserable. She was beyond hungry, her stomach grumbling thanks to her having missed out on breakfast. And not only was she hungry but she was so, so very bored. 

So bored that it wasn't a surprise with what she ended up wasting her time on. 

"Italy. You need to work more on keeping your speed up. You should be able to run quite swiftly when charging towards the enemy instead of away." 

The blonde had his hands crossed over his tanktop, his face stoic and voice of emotion. He then turned to Japan. 

Meanwhile Dreamz was behind him, holding a pouty expression on her face with her legs shoulder width apart as if to mimic Germany's own actions. With every word that was spoken Dreamz mouthed this in the most exaggerated way possible, something which was beginning to catch the boy's attention as she kept on exaggerating Germany's actions and words. 

Noticing that Japan's and Italy's attention seemed to be a bit elsewhere, Germany turned around to see what the problem was and immediately Dreamz returned to neutral. A blank look on her face. 

"What?"

The German just shook his head, turning back around to continue with his instruction and feedback. Immediately Dreamz went back to copying him, each action becoming much more extravagant then the last- as if she was performing a dance in the way. It didn't take long for Italy to let out a giggle, a comment escaping him. 

"Haha that's a pretty good imitation of Germany, Dreamz!" He said. 

At that Dreamz whipped around- trying to act natural. And apparently for her that meant looking at the tree bark that was there. Germany turned completely around and looked at the back of her with his eyebrow raised. 

"Dreamz?" 

"Germany, I'm just admiring nature. Let me enjoy it's beauty."  Said Dreamz a bit of a giggle to her tone at being caught. 

"You want something, what is it?" 

"....Can we please get lunch soon?" 

He sighed, disliking the idea of cutting the training a bit shorter then he anticipated. 

"Fine." 

"Thank you~" 

"Und you can turn around now."