Hello new evidence

As soon as they entered the building things got incredibly more tense if that was even possible. Jack would not leave the two of them at all, keeping close tabs on them as they looked around. Dreamz would be looking at the witness reports, taking into account the times and what was being said while Jack would just be breathing down her neck making sure that she couldn't tamper with the files at all. The girl would have snapped at him to bugger off but really she wasn't in the position to do so. 

At least she wasn't Cooper. 

He was getting the worse treatment. 

Then again that was expected. 

"Are ya nearly done yet?" Jack asked, getting irritated. "And where's my twenty?" 

"Just hang on a minute." Dreamz murmured, eyes skimming through the information. "Am I at least allowed to take a picture of the-" 

"No." 

She sighed, "alright, alright then." She focused back on the information, her heart sinking further as she saw how accurate the descriptions of her were- 5'4" more or less, eyes a mixture of blue and green, built slightly large with hair that was a wavy mess with bits of brown and red mixed in. It made her feel uneasy and guilty with how solid this was- it made her feel as if she really did commit these things. Maybe the black out theory wasn't so far off... 

"Hey Jack, can we look at the recorded stuff?" 

The province turned to look at Cooper, brow furrowing as if he was considering it. Then he nodded leading them off to yet another room where they would have the freedom to do just exactly that. 

And it was here that Dreamz was getting more uncomfortable with the situation, wanting so badly to disappear and never to be seen again. The voice they were hearing was exactly her's, it not sounding edited or altered in anyway possible and the way the words were being said... She didn't like it. 

"What? Oh yeah I got it handled, they're both really idiotic so you know... Just saying you better have doubled the payment, the two of them are going to be the death of me I swear. I feel like I'm getting stupider the more I'm around them. ....Wait, you think they're making me weak? Mate, I'll show you weak. Now just shut up, I've got it covered- this is about the easiest job you could have paid me for." 

There was more like this, the tone all the same and familiar- the words harsh and full of insult. Dreamz just sat there feeling sick, having her face covered by her hands as if that would shield her from all of this. Even Cooper was feeling discomfort in this, now thinking that perhaps it was Dreamz behind all of this, that did all of this. 

"There's more you know." Jack said, voice without a hint of emotion- eyes seeming to resemble ice. 

"I th- think we should leave it at that." Dreamz rasped, feeling utterly and completely terrible. She was pale now, looking as if she was going to faint any moment now with all of this anxiety that's been building up in her. She grabbed a hold of her purse and slid the twenty over to Jack who picked it up with slight satisfaction. "Cooper, you alright?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine." He murmured, pushing himself out of his seat. His tone was distracted, his head seeming to be somewhere else to indicate he was deep in thought. And knowing that Dreamz couldn't help but stress even more, slightly fearing that he would now find her guilty for this as well. "Let's go." 

With that Jack lead them out, separating himself from them as soon as they walked out of the building leaving the two to be by themselves in the tense and awkward silence. Dreamz being all fidgety as her fingers twitched by her side- her breathing having picked up in a slight panic when being confronted with all of that evidence she just witnessed. 

The tension only seemed to thicken more when her phone rang, making the girl's chest tighten in further anxiety. Yet she picked it up, not really thinking. 

"Hello?" She breathed, tone being flat. 

"Dreamz! Dude!" Alfred's voice came into her ear. "You haven't been answering any of us, we've been trying all day now." 

"Sorry..." 

"It's cool, wanna play Overwatch with Kiku and I? We'll Skype at six your time if you want." 

"Oh uh maybe not tonight." She murmured, forcing a bit more life into her tone in order to not evoke further questions. Naturally that failed. 

 "....You're turning down Overwatch?" Alfred wondered in shock. For as far as he knew the girl was addicted to the game so much so that it has become her definition of oxygen. "Who are you and what have you done to Dreamz?" 

She forced out a chuckle, "i'm still me don't worry, I just can't really do anything tonight... Sorry." 

"Bro, is there something going on?" 

"Nah, everything's fine here."

"Alright then dude, I'll catch ya later then." 

"Yeah." She sighed, ending the call. Her shoulders slumped further, pocketing her phone. She glanced over at Cooper, biting her lip in fear of what he was thinking. She already lost Jett, she didn't want to lose him too. 

"Are we... Are we cool Coops?"

"Yeah, we're fine." 

At that Dreamz looked down at the ground, defeated. To her he didn't sound sure on the answer. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah i know there wasn't a lot of clues here :p 

And I know that this was poorly put together but whateves. 

I'm curious if anyone here has figured it out. 

If ya did then please... Hush >.>