Too Hot Hot Damn

"C'mon Dream! Put it on!"

The girl shook her head, evidently not wanting to wear what the man was offering her.

"Jett it may feel like we're being cooked alive in some oven but I am not going swimming, much less wearing togs."

The Australian crossed his arms, looking at her with narrowed green eyes. She then took the same stance, the two of them quite stubborn in more ways then one.

"Put 'em on and swim with me."

"No."

"Why not?!"

"I feel like a slurry when I wear them!" She defended. "Also the sand is going to be hot and the water too cold. Ain't swimming in that."

He let out a loud and obnoxious groan, not happy with her argument, "but Dream! What if we find a shark? How will I bring the massive brute back to shore? You need to come swimming with me."

"I am my own woman I can do whatever I want."

"You know the waves are rather-"

"You're not baiting me with body-boarding either."

He glared at her, green eyes shimmering in the light of the Australian sun.

"Look here mate. You will be swimming with me." He spoke slowly moving away, as if trying to be mystical and magical. "You will swim with me!"

Dreamz just rolled her eyes and laughed, finding it amusing that her friend so desperately want her to come swimming with him. And she would have too if it weren't for the fact that she absolutely hates he beach and was rather lazy at this point of time. She turned and retreated back into the house, feeling that a cold and refreshing shower was needed to make her less uncomfortable.

~~~~

She sighed stepping out of the shower, the cold droplets of water clinging onto her skin as she grabbed a towel to be rid of them. She grabbed another one, wrapping her hair in it so that it's dye wouldn't be staining the tiles. Putting her contacts in she then scanned the area trying to see where she had put the change of clothes and underwear.

It soon came apparent that they were no where to be found, but what could be found was a pair of bathers. She held up the material, frowning at the very fabric of it.

"The bitch.." Dream said, her face slowly turning into a scowl, "he came in here while.. And he stole... THE BITCH. JETT!" She stomped over to the door, wanting to open it and give her Australian friend a piece of her own mind however what she wasn't expecting was there to be someone's weight on the door, keeping it shut.

"I ain't leaving until you put it on Dream!" He yelled.

"But I don't want to go swimming with you!"

"Too bad Sheila! You're going to have a ripper of a time whether you like it or not!"

Dream let out a sigh, looking at the limp piece of clothing then at the door before at the window that was much too high to reach. She believed there was a possibility that she could reach it and squirm her way out however there was also the fact that her towel could fall of leaving her in a rather awkward and embarrassing position.

"Jett, just so you know you're about my least favourite person." She called, putting on the one-piece.

She could basically see his childish grin as he spoke once more, "aww c'mon doll, I know you can't resist me and my hotness."

'I don't know what's sadder, you believing that your good looking or you thinking that I think you're good looking." Joked the girl, letting the straps snap onto her shoulders. She looked at herself in the mirror, her face going slightly red as she noticed how her figure was more evident and how more of her legs was showing. She hugged the towel close to her, wrapping it around like it was some blanket.

"This towel will be my new friend." She declared, making sure it covered some parts of her.

"Then you need better friends there Sheila."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Togs- bathers

sheila- girl

ripper- a great time

slurry- slut