Still Hating Cooper prt 2 (AKA WHY DID I DO THIS TO MYSELF???)

It's not even funny how many times I banged my head against the wall and was so close to throwing up. You have absolutely no idea. 

This is what I do for comedy. 

Coming up with this cringe worthy and disgusting crap. *shudders* ;;-;;

Omfg i died ten billion times during this. You have no idea the hell I went though during this. Absolutely no idea. 

Appreciate what I went through for your entertainment. Appreciate it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cooper would like to think that out of all of his siblings he was the one that messes up the least, the one that was the most organized if you will. Heck he decided- he chose to be apart of Britain's commonwealth oppose to being a French colony. Meanwhile everyone else just ended up like that one way or another, heck Jett was made up by a bunch of criminals at the beginning which further proved Cooper's point that messing up wasn't exactly his thing. Especially when considering the fact that Jett managed to lose to a bunch of birds even when given machine guns. The kiwi was basically an angel child compared to the 'Tasmanian Devil' with how much cleaner his record was compared to his fellow southern country. 

But now, the first time in what felt like centuries Cooper screwed up. He screwed up bad

He was honestly so terrified with how bad he screwed up that he believed he would be having nightmares for a millennia. With everything that he was seeing, he felt as if he intruded on something that should be locked in a vault til the end of time. 

They were just being too nice to each other, showing one another too much affection for it to be realistic when considering their personalities. It was about the worse thing he ever had to experience. 

Especially with what was going on right now. 

Currently they were in the kitchen, Dreamz appearing to be making something with Arthur hugging her from behind with hsi chin rested on her shoulder. They were laughing, they were teasing one another. They were actually having fun and enjoying each other's company. 

"This is really bad." Murmured Cooper, tearing his eyes away from the terrible sight there. He looked so distressed and terrified that you would think someone burned up his Lord of the Rings merchandise. This was absolutely no laughing matter. 

He moved away from the area near the kitchen, trying to get out of ear short of the giggling and fluffy stuff was going on back there. With a shaking hand he took out his phone, calling up someone he hope that could aid him in this time of need. He couldn't go through this alone, he absolutely could not. 

"Cooper, hey mate! Been a while." 

"Jett." He breathed, eyes flickering back to the direction of where the pair was still at. "I messed up... Real bad. I need you here. Now." 

"How bad we're talking about?"

"Alien invasion bad."

"...I'll be there in a few." 

Nothing could prepared Jett when he strolled into Cooper's home, eyes landing on the hate now love- birds on the couch. Arthur was sitting there glancing from the TV to Dreamz who had her head on his lap, a small smile on her face as she poked the blonde's face. 

"Uh... The fuck?" He cocked his head to the side, absolute puzzled for why this was happening. Did he miss something? 

"Jett!" He turned to see Cooper's head poking out from the closet that was under his staircase, green eyes swimming with fear. "Get in here! It's safe."