Meeting the Others prt 3

He wasn't doing anything. He was just there, not making any attempt to escape whatsoever, refusing to speak and give her the information that she so desperately needed. And with each passing second of this silence she was getting more and more ticked, the idea of thinking logically and smart had now escaped her realm of reality. She could only see things through the veil of red, her brain only believing that violence would get her out of this situation. 

"C'mon mate." She growled, roughly shoving him up the wall adding more pressure to his neck. "Cat got your tongue? Mouth ain't working? CAUSE IF THAT'S THE FUCKING CASE I CAN CHANGE THAT FOR YOU." She bellowed, her form absolutely shaking with the energy coming from this anger. 

But still she was given no response, the second player just looking at her with a tired expression on his face as if wondering if she was done yet. But of course she wasn't. She was so hellbent on getting answers out of him that she absolutely refused to just drop him and run, especially how angry he had just made her with this kidnapping. 

"Just tell me. Why. The. Absolute. Fuck. You THOUGHT IT WAS A FUCKING GOOD IDEA TO KNOCK ME OUT." She screamed making sure to hit his head against the wall with each word she spoke. 

"Now is that how you treat your hosts?" 

She whipped around, her angry expression instantly snapping to one that held a cold grin and chilling glint in her eyes when spotting Lutz. He stood there looking at the pair of them with arms crossed and a smirk on his face. 

"Well I have to say the service so far has been absolute crap." She spoke to him, her attention instantly being redirected to East who had placed his hand around her wrist. She decided to shove him back against the wall, making sure to add more force to it. "I don't think so mate." She murmured before changing focus again. 

"Let go of him." 

"Give me some answers then I might consider it." She snarled, returning back to the angry expression. "If not then I guess I'll see how well a second player can handle pain." 

"I don't think you want to do that sweetheart." 

"Oh I think I do. So give me some FUCKING ANSWERS." She snapped, breathing heavily as she watched him standing there. And just like that he started running towards her, acting on instinct she pulled herself away from the oncoming attack throwing East into the aim of fire. He didn't say anything though as he was roughly shoved away from his younger brother, Lutz turning to face her with anger now in his eyes oppose to the teasing glint. 

He rushed back at her sending in a kick that she managed to block with her arms, the force of it making her stumble back a bit. As soon as that attack played out she went running towards him, sending out punches, kicks just about any aggressive maneuver she could think about. Of course none of them did any actual damage to the bulky man that was Lutz except for when she kicked him in the balls which threw him off, immediately she used that to her advantage following through with a punch to the temple that could have easily killed any normal person. But as this was the second player the most it did was made him take a step back. 

Dreamz for whatever reason could not stop attacking him, her eyes were full of anger her morals blurred to the point of non existing. Fear wasn't in her mind at all, absolutely nothing was holding her back making not second guess any of her actions as well as making quite a drastic mistake. 

She had ran at Lutz but the man sidestepped instantly, making her change focus in an instant but something slowed down that reaction and she paused. In his hand was now a knife stained with red prompting her to look down at her side. There a patch of her shirt was now getting drenched with blood, so slowly she placed her hand against the deep wound then bringing up for inspection. And for whatever reason this caused her to start laughing finding hilarity in her injury. 

A moment of weakness as she was then thrown hard on the marble ground, Lutz looming over her with a sick grin on his face as he caused yet another injury. The breaking of her leg making the laughter turn into a shrilling scream of pain. 

"YOU ABSOLUTE FUCK!" 

"Now, now." He whispered, bringing out the knife again. "We don't treat our hosts like that, now do we?" 

Before he could follow through with whatever it was he wanted to do, East placed his hand on his shoulder making him turn and look at the albino. He shook his head and pointed to the end of the hallway as if telling him to answer the knocks that were emitting from it. Lutz sighed. 

"Make sure she doesn't try anything." He said lowly as he stood up and trudged down to their front door. He opened it and grinned, leaning against the door frame as he made sure not to have the bloody knife out. 

"Lutz." Said Ludwig, eyes narrowing at his 2p seeming to be quite pissed at this situation. "Where ist Dreamz?" 

"Who?"  He grinned, trying to play off the innocent act. 

"Dreamz." He repeated slowly, tone getting darker as if to indicate how he wasn't going to take any of his bullshit. "Where is she?" 

"Don't know never met the chick." He shrugged. "She hot?" 

"Stop being sehr unawesome." Snapped Prussia. "Just give us Frau now." 

"Still don't know who you're talking about small fry." 

Sighing, Ludwig walked forwards, pushing his second player out of the way so that he could see for himself whether or not the statement was true. Of course he knew it wasn't though, with what Jett had told him she was probably locked up somewhere- only allowed to come out for some sick activity that the alternate versions had planned. 

"Hey I don't think I said you could come in here." Called out Lutz. 

Ludwig chose that moment to ignore him, walking around cautiously so that he didn't missed anything. But as soon as he heard that angered yell his movements became quicker, a concentrated look coming onto his features as he reached the area where the sound was coming from, his frustration and annoyance only increasing more as he saw the scene that was in front of him. Dreamz laying there, her face incredibly pale with blood underneath her and her leg in an awkward angle meanwhile East was there trying to drag her away.

"IF YOU DON'T FUCKING LET GO OF ME YOU CREEP I WILL RIP THAT HEAD OFF OF YOUR BODY AND PLAY FOOTBALL WITH IT." 

Prussia reacted immediately, pushing his 2p off of her leaving Ludwig to turn and face his own, his face showing pure disgust. 

"What was the meaning of this?" He demanded.

"Oh she the person you were looking for?" Lutz queried grinning. "Ya know I sorta just wanna see how much fun Mare's 1p was. Especially since she's a bit on the down side of things if you get what I mean. Weak... Not that hot in uniform. But this chick? She's fun. Can't wait to see her in uniform~" 

Never had Ludwig looked so incredibly pissed off as he glared daggers into his 'look-a-like'. 

"You will not lay a finger on her again." He promised. "I will make sure of that." 

"Oh what are you going to do? Get your pups on me?" 

"Much, much worse." Was all he said as he went over to Dreamz and picked her up. He went passed his player once more, holding his gaze as he repeated the words. "Much worse."