uMMMMMMMMMMMMMM (short)

Jett was at first confused when seeing Dreamz emerge from the bathroom, completely covered in pink paint with a white towel censoring her vital regions. But then he wasn't all that surprise when taking in account of England's and Dreamz's never ending feud.

"Uh... You got a bit of something." He gestured to his face as if telling her the she wasn't exactly in a pristine state. 

"I know." 

"So uh any deaths I need to know? Funerals I need to get ready for?" 

"Nope." 

"...Did you do this to yourself somehow?" 

"Nah, it was Artie." 

"...Again, no deaths? No body count? Nothing?" 

"Nothing." 

"You're just totally okay with this?" 

"Well no, the towel is going to get stained and that's going to be sehr difficult to clean but other then that? Yeah I'm fine." 

Jett stared, cautious. This to him was incredibly eerie. "The fact that you're not blowing up and telling me how you're going to murder Artie in full detail sort of worries me." 

"Okay then." 

"Okay." 

"Good talk." And with that the girl walked past him in a cool manner, Jett staring after her. 

"Wait, what are you going to do?" 

"Well I'm gonna check if the kitchen sink has water oppose to paint. If it has water I'm filling up a bucket before I get high off of these fumes. 

"That's it?" 

"What else am I going to do? Dress in drag and do the hula?" 

"Yeah the fumes are getting to you." 

"Fuck off mate."