Close But Not Quite

She had spent so long planning for this, her mind going through all the countless scenarios that could branch off from that however just as she thought she had it all set up in her head she got cold feet. And now the timing had change to now. She wasn't sure if she was happy with this or not, but now she can't back down. Especially since her friends knew enough about it to pressure her into again if she ends up not doing it.

The girl took in a deep breath watching as her friends surrounded a one of the popular girls, begging her to get back together with her ex. They were all distracted. Meaning she can go ahead and do it now. 

"Hey Yash!" She called grinning as she jogged up to her 'friend.' Immediately he turned to look at her making her grin brighten even more and her heart beat picking up. "Got something to tell ya in private!" 

Instantly she grabbed his wrist and led him away from the group, originally she was going to lead him over to the area behind the rock climbing wall however he stopped half way. 

"Just tell me here." He said. "What's up?" 

She opened her mouth about to say it, she went through the plan once again- tell him give him a few seconds incase he has to say something and then leave. 

"I-" 

"Sheila!" 

She was instantly pulled out from that memory, the girl blinking as coming in terms of where she was currently. She was in the bathroom, a curler in hand and a yukata  wrapped around her body. 

"The fuck you want?" She hollered as she released the strand of hair before it could catch on fire. 

"How long are you going to be in there?" 

"Til the day I fucking die, why?" 

"You're taking forever in there!" Said Jett from the other side of the door. "Why?" 

"Cause I'm going out on a fucking date!" She answered going incredibly red at that. Okay well it wasn't exactly a date, when she had ask him she had phrased it as a hang out. But face it if she was getting this worked up about it then it may as well be, especially since she brought out the curling iron and razor. 

"...Who's legs am I snapping then?" 

"Jett!" 

"What?" 

"We all know that I'm doing the leg snapping here." Joked Dreamz as she forced another strand of hair into the curling iron. 

"No. I am. Who are you dating?" 

"Stop making it sound like we're in a relationship." She huffed, puffing out her cheeks. 

"Just tell me who it is." 

Her face continued to grow even redder, mouth being set into a thin line as she answered, "Prussia." She mumbled, clearly seeming to be embarrass by that. 

"YOU'RE GOING OUT WITH HIM WHEN HE THREW YOU INTO FUCKING PRISON?!" 

"HEY IT'S NOT LIKE HE MEANT TO YA KNOW!" She protested. She looked back at the mirror sighing as she saw the uneven curls and such. She placed down the curler yet did not unplug it in case Jett decided to come running in here and she needed a weapon. 

"You. Still. Ended. Up. In. Prison." 

"Correction, mall jail." She said grabbing the skinny jeans and button up shirt she had with her in the bathroom. She took off the yukata and put her selected pieces of clothing on, hoping that this was good enough.