Just Breathe {Pottertalia}

Okay this was really awkwardly done... Sorry. 

The idea just would not leave me alone so I had to write it....  Yup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dreamz was far from okay. She couldn't concentrate, she couldn't think, she couldn't move right and much to her dismay it was showing. 

She was in a middle of a match, people had filled up the stands allowing a racket to be created with all the screams and cheers that were coming from them. People waved the banners of the respected houses that were playing with enthusiasm, wanting so badly for one team to beat the other. The sky above was clear, sun shining down without anything getting in it's way. Visibility was good, very little wind- things you would want for this match to go well. 

The chasers were going at it in the middle of pitch, all of them trying to get the quaffle off of one another. On opposite ends the keepers hovered in front of the three goals ready to block any of them meanwhile the seekers flew around on the pitch- trying not to get in the middle of anything for they were in search for the golden snitch. This just leaves the two pairs of beaters to be chasing after the bludgers in attempt at protecting their team mates from being hit by them. 

"Hallo Bunny! I see you're still sehr unawesome at the flying!" Came the gleeful yell of Gilbert as he hit a bludger in her direction. She snapped out of her thoughts, flattening herself allowing the ball to skim past her head. She shot him a glare, rolling her eyes at him before darting off to keep track of the flying balls, the bat held tightly in her hand. 

"What? Does mein awesome talking und flying intimidate you?" The albino demanded as he zipped right next to her. He gave her a grin, eyes flashing in the light. 

The girl twisted her lips in irritation, disliking her situation even more. As of now she could barely breathe; her chest feeling much too tight and much too heavy to allow oxygen into her lungs, her mind was crowded with anxiety fueled thoughts- them nipping at her trying to get her to pay attention to them oppose to her surroundings that were too trying to destroy her slowly. Gilbert being here beside her didn't make things anymore relaxing for her. And the fact that he was talking was making it worse. 

You see while it remained true that the Ravenclaw beater couldn't stand crowds, she also couldn't stand loud noises that were of a certain pitch. There was no real reason for it, they just... Irritated her, irritated her to the point where it would cause her to let out a scream and cover her ears until it the noise would stop. 

That was her current situation. Body absolutely tensed, heavy breathes escaping her, teeth gritted as she tried very desperately to focus on the match.

"Why the silent treatment? Not sure what to say in mein presence?" The albino laughed, something that Dreamz couldn't help wince at due to how it melded with the other noises going on. "That's quite alright, not many do know what to say and when they do it is usually very boring und unawesome." 

At that moment a bludger came into view, and Dreamz immediately redirected it right into Gilbert's face. 

She tried desperately to pull herself together, getting her head in the game but it provided to be futile. Her performance was suffering, her hits not as strong, her reaction time much slower, her actions more hesitant and shaky. The stress was increasing, the noise all around her appearing to be magnified now. And it would appear that her difficulties didn't go by unnoticed. 

Just as she was about to scream out in frustration a time out was called, everyone flying down to the ground- majority of players confused as to why the game had to be paused. And they weren't the only ones for the members of the crowd voiced out their own befuddlement on the situation as the commentator kept on narrating what was going on. 

"Cooper what the hell? I just found the snitch!" Shelby snapped, slightly irritated now that the opportunity to win the game had literally slipped from her fingers. 

"Why the time out, aru?" Yao touched down, his face showing one of confusion. "I thought everything was going fine..." 

Cooper surveyed the group, his face actually looking quite serious appose to apologetic. He walked through the crowd, ignoring their questions before grabbing a hold of Dreamz's wrist and leading her away from everyone and over to the changing rooms. Everyone stared at the pair, even more confused as to what was going on and why nothing was being explained. 

"Just give us a minute!" Was all the kiwi said before disappearing into the tent. Immediately he placed his attention on Dreamz, noting how she looked a bit paler then she did before and how her eyes were slightly wider. 

"Are you okay?" He asked straight off the bat, looking at her straight on. He noticed how she was acting on the pitch. She was a bit too careful and hesitant this time around, usually she was all over the place as if to replicate an actual bludger. 

Dreamz just blinked, shaking her head in a minimal movement as she opened her mouth about to tell him that she was indeed fine and that he doesn't need to worry about. However as no sound came from her, Cooper in turn got a very different response indeed. He immediately frowned growing more concerned.

"Okay.. Can you talk right now?" 

Again she opened her mouth about to make a reply but yet again no sound escaped from her, making her even more anxious. She felt her chest tighten ,her eyes widen as the intake of oxygen had reduced massively just then causing her to immediately clutch onto Cooper's arm in panic. Not wasting any time he then sat her down, forcing her to lean forwards in hopes that would help ease her slightly, trying to make sure she doesn't go completely off the edge.

"Alright, Dreamz I need you to try and breathe. I got you, it's just you and I here- no one's going to come in." He spoke softly, crouching down beside her. She slowly released his arm and wrapped her hands around the back of her neck, squeezing her eyes shut. "I'm staying here with you, okay? I'm not going to leave you alone, just take in deep breathes."

The girl didn't respond as she was already attempting at what Cooper wanted her to do. Attempting to keep her breathes going on in intervals so that things could ease up for her, but this was something that was easier said then done. The anxious thoughts didn't leave her, although a few quietened slightly... All but one actually. And this one thought... It was most likely never going to leave her be. It was firmly planted into her mind, hooked in and unable to move in the slightest- looking to be a good reason as to why this bit of drama happened in the first place. 

"Dreamz, come on focus on me." Cooper said a bit sharply to break through her thoughts. He placed his hand gently on her shoulder, to keep her grounded. "Just stop thinking of everything else, okay? They don't matter right now. Deep breaths, come on." 

He watched her, eyes lit with caution as he ran through a list in his mind on what could have triggered this. It was obvious enough that the current conditions of the quidditch match played a role and he knew that stacked on top of it was probably the work load she has to go through in hopes of keeping her grades up. 

"Hey, is everything okay in here?"

The kiwi immediately turned to see the face of the Slytherin coach peeking through the flap of the tent. Hope's brow was furrowed in concern and worry, as she didn't understand the situation, she watched as Cooper glanced from her and then Dreamz- looking unsure on what to exactly say. 

"Should I... Should I go and get Jett?" The Canadian offered, as soon as she spotted Dreamz in the distressed position she was in. 

Immediately Cooper grimaced at that. It's been a couple of days since that incident in the Forbidden Forest and still there was no word on what was going on with Jett. That... That was probably where all this anxiety Dreamz was currently facing came from. 

"Uh.. He's not here." Cooper said quite softly as he felt a pang of guilt. "Is it alright if you get professor Flitwick instead?" 

Hope nodded before heading off to fetch the head of Ravenclaw. As soon as she was gone Cooper looked back at Dreamz. 

"Dreamz... We can cancel the match today, we can easily reschedule it if you're not up for it." 

The girl just shook her head slightly, rejecting the idea immediately. All the kiwi did was bit his lip slightly. 

"He's going to be okay, just breathe."