HAHAHAH TAKE THAT YOU TEA BAG

Each punch landed on the bag with power and precision behind it, Dreamz swinging her arms with everything she got as sweat trickled down her forehead. Her breath escape her in pants, eyes staring at the bag as she drew back and landed several kicks on it before she stopped. She moved behind the the bag, her arms feeling like jello with the amount of punching and weight lifting she had to do in order to satisfy her boxing instructor. Honestly she wasn't sure which was worse, this or Germany's training sessions.

She held onto the bag as another person came up to do the required amount of kicks and punches and as that was happening her eyes wondered around the area, the girl trying to get her breaths and heart in order. Something managed to catch her eye though, a person moving quickly past the fence that separated the facility from the roads and streets. Dreamz only managed to caught a glimpse, but the glimpse was enough to make her feel tense and suspicious due to how... Familiar it appeared.

She shook her head to be free from that idea. It was dumb.

Some time past and finally Dreamz was free from her boxing. She had her bag over one shoulder, headphones in and music playing as she walked off, gripping the strap incase anyone decided to do any funny business to her... Since it was night the chances of that happening had been elevated, especially when considering how unfortunate she is. And well she was right about that. for she didn't get more then five meters away before someone grabbed ahold of her shoulder.

Despite her feeling dead she still managed to whip around, sending out a high kick that easily struck the person right across the face sending them down. Dreamz closed her eyes and groaned, disliking how this was her reaction whenever someone touch her back. The person could have been innocent, just wanting her attention since she dropped something or whatever, but as she looked down at the crouched form the slight guilt she was harbouring immediately vanished to be replaced by irritation. She scowled, grabbing a hold of the person's shirt before shoving them up a pillar and applying pressure to their throat.

"What do you want?" She hissed out. Less then happy in seeing this particular person.

The person sniffed, tears beginning to form in their eyes, "i- it's Ollie." Stuttered out Mare. "Th- there's something wr- wrong with him. And I need help."

Dreamz stared at her unimpressed, "no."

"B- but wh- why would you-"

"Say that? Because I give no flying fucks. I don't care about him and I don't care about you. Beat it."

"But he's s- so-" Before the second player could continue, Dreamz applied more pressure on her throat, causing choking sounds to be emitted. She drew back when seeing that the girl's face was going a blue tint. Mare instantly crumpled to the ground, coughs raking through her body as Dreamz just stared. She turned around and continued onto walk, increasing the volume of her music so that she couldn't hear the 2p's shouts. Sadly she couldn't do anything for Mare's movement as the girl kept on trying to get in her way and make her know how much she needed help.

Dreamz was angry to admit this but she gave in, shaking off her headphones as she sent the most poisonous glare to her look-a-like.

"Fine! Fine! If it means that you will stop being the annoying pest you are then I will fucking help you."

At first Mare was incredibly happy but the expression dropped at the sound of the swear, she clutched her chest looking even more upset.

"Oh for the love of-"

"I'm s- s- sorry th- that I m- made you angry." She sniffled. "I- it's because I'm really pretty r- right? And y- you have li- like low-self esteem and-"