Arthur vs Dreamz: Pick up the phone

She was extremely annoyed and angry, teeth grinding against one another, eyes looking murderous as she sat on the couch in the living room with her fists clenched. She needed a time out, a breather something that could take her anger down a notch or two before she ends up doing something that would not benefit her in the slightest. The most obvious statement is her leaving the premises however she couldn't exactly do that due to the double spell, thankfully though she only had this day left and then she could leave and be done with the United Kingdom and his crap.

But for now she remains to be in this house, cooking in her anger as her thoughts ran rapid in her mind. She had to get pay back for that. She just had too, half of her wanted to go all out on the plan she had in my mind but she had to stop herself. She needed to take baby steps, she needed to create a build up for her extravagant ending. 

And she had just the idea. 

~~~~~~

It seemed to be surprising with how much the two kept on bothering one another. Just as England thought he had had it up to here with his new guest she had managed to find a way to continue to push his limits, making him even more irritated. He had never knew it was possible for him to hate anyone as much as he hates Dreamz. The sound of her voice making him grimace, the very look of her making him annoyed. Just thinking about her now was enough for him to get angry at and usually he believed himself to be a calm and levelheaded gentleman. 

"So how are ya liking your new decorations?" She grinned from her position at the door. On all the walls were Arthur's belonging, duct taped in various of places. From his clothes that were purposely wrinkled and stained all the way to his phone that was currently ringing from it's position on the ceiling. 

"Ms New South Wales." He said in quite a stern fashion. "You take my belongings off of my walls this instance." 

She bit her lip, holding her chin as she looked up as if she was thinking about it. "You know... I would do that but...." She dropped the stance she had and shrugged. "I sort of don't want to you know?" 

"If you do not remove them off the walls this instance I'll make sure that you'll bloody regret it!" 

"Try anything on me mate and I'm only going to make it worse for you." She smirked before turning away. "Oh by the way you might wanna hurry up with the whole removal thing, I think I used some hot glue for some of your belongings... A shame I can't remember which ones though, perhaps I would have if someone allowed me to sleep." 

"You will pay for this Dreamz!" He hollered. 

"Fuck off mate."