TAN: Shut up I'm beautiful

Dennis was currently lying on Kylie's bed, scrolling through his phone as she looked through the clothing that was hanging up. Just a normal day, nothing fancy at all happening which was quite obvious enough. 

"You know what I expect to happen one day?" Dennis queried not glancing up from his phone. 

"What?" 

"I'm expecting Cynthia and Maddie to team up and take you and Amelia down." 

"...What?" 

"Everyone pays more attention to you and Amelia so one day I think Cynthia and Maddie will like bring you guys down somehow. Like one day they'll just snap or something." 

All Kylie did was snort at that, evidently finding the idea of her sister acting aggressive in the slightest way to be completely absurd, "yeah sure. Now which one do you think?" 

Dennis glanced away from his phone to see the two pieces of clothing she had in her hand, and in an instant his eyes widened, "you got new clothes?!" 

"Dennis-" 

"AND YOU DIDN'T BRING ME WITH YOU?!" 

"Dennis c'mon-" 

But she couldn't complete her sentence as Dennis immediately got off the bed, shoving Kylie roughly away from her wardrobe so that he could have a look at what she had. With each article of clothing he came in contact with he made a statement about it, stating whether or not he liked it and whether or not it would suit his friend. Kylie on the other hand was just staring at him as he did the procedure shaking her head. 

"I swear, you act as if you want to wear the bloody things." The nation commented. As soon as those words left her mouth Dennis' head snapped into her direction. 

"Can I?" 

"No! Dennis, you're not going to fit in any of them!" 

"Yes I will!" 

"No you won't!" 

"Yes I will!" 

"Dennis listen to yourself!" 

"You just think I would be able to pull it off better then you can!" He accused in his dramatic fashion. All Kylie could do was stare at him in confusion. 

"What? No! You're going to rip them-" 

"Well I don't care Kylie! I'm going to put them on and feel beautiful and you will not stop me."

"Dennis-" 

He just ignored her, nose up in the air alongside some of her clothes as he walked off in order to obtain privacy so he could get dressed in them. Kylie ran a hand through her hair, sighing. 

"Crazy boy..." She muttered out, deciding it would be best to follow him, just encase something unfortunate happened. 

She leaned outside the room he went in for a few minutes, patiently waiting for him to come out and state that he had just ruined her clothes but instead the complete opposite happened. When he came out, it was proven that the clothes had just managed to fit him- the shirt which was supposed to be rather flowy was quite tight fitting on him and the skirt he wore... Well Kylie was thankful it wasn't clinging on him. 

"I look hot." Dennis stated placing his hands on his hips. 

"Yeah..." Kylie stated slowly as she looked him up and down, not quite sure on what to think. 

"Think I could be apart of Destiny's Children now?" He joked as he started doing the dance to the Single Ladies. 

"Oh Christ, stop yourself Dennis please." 

"WHY ARE YOU SO AGAINST ME TODAY?!" 

"...Are you.. Are you on your period?" 

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LOVE ME TODAY?!" 

"Dennis mate, you're acting-" 

"No fuck you, I'm going to Cynthia. You know, my wife. Who loves me." He turned away dramatically and stalked off, acting like a total drama queen. 

"Oh my god... Dennis-" 

But he ignored her, calling out the name of his wife instead, "CYNTHIAAAAA." 

Hearing her name, the girl poked her head out slightly curious for why she was needed, "yes?" 

She regretted answering the call as Dennis then ran over to her and hugged her tightly, continuing to play his dramatic charade, "Kylie's being mean to meeee." 

"W- why is that?" 

"She doesn't think I'm beautiful." 

"Okay... Why... Why are you wearing her clothes?" 

"Because I wear them better." 

In the distance Kylie yelled out, "HEY!" 

"Do you think I'm beautiful Cynthia?" 

"Uh well.. It is quite strange seeing you dressed up in her-" 

"WHY IS EVERYONE ATTACKING ME TODAY?!" 

"O- oh I'm sorry-" 

"NO FUCK YOU." At that Cynthia flinched, taken aback. "I'M BEAUTIFUL. ALL OF YOU GUYS SUCK." 

Cynthia was now looking at him, slightly fearing that he would all of the sudden switch to attack mode meanwhile Kylie had given up trying to find an answer for his behavior and started laughing due to pure confusion. 

"I'M GOING TO GO TO CANADA WHERE EVERYONE IS NICE AND WHERE I WILL BE ACCEPTED. GOOD BYE."