Dissolving

Those words still echo in his head, he still felt that pang of fear whenever he heard them, every time he thoughts back to that moment he starts growing anxious, more scared by that passing second.

"Prussia has been dissolved."

That sentence... The great country Prussia will always live on, no matter what. It's far too awesome for it to completely disappear, just look at him! He was still around, walking and talking. They only said that sentence because they were losers, just tired of always losing to him that was all.

Today was one of those retched days. The albino was lying in his bed , arm draped over his face as those words echoed in his mind. For any other person, they would simply frown at it, however he just smiled. An arrogant smirk on his face.

"Ha! What losers! They can't get rid of me!" He sat up in his bed, feet touching the carpeted ground as he got up. He strolled over to the mirror, smirking even more as he looked at his reflection. But the smirk was instantly wiped off of his face as he turned, violently coughing into his hand, a piercing pain entering his chest making him clutch at the fabric of his shirt.

He breathed in and out deeply, trying to make the pain lessen. And when it did, he straightened up his smirk returning back to his face making him appear more arrogant then ever. Acting as if that snip bit of pain was almost nothing at all. He straighten out his creased shirt and the turned to exit his room, walking down to the kitchen.

Light was flooding into the room, making everything to feel warm and light. Dancing around was the red head, white head phones encasing her head as she sang out the words to whatever song she was listening to. Meanwhile the stirring of the Thermomix could be heard, indicating that Dreamz was making her usual hot chocolate.

Prussia grinned, a devious thought entering his mind. He didn't spent too long thinking about it before he jumped right in front of her letting out a yell.

Now usually Dreamz would jump back with a scream, or scream and tried to attack him thanks to that rather sudden entrance. You could imagine his surprise though when she had no reaction to it whatsoever, instead just continued to sing and dance just as the machine called out signalling that her beverage was made.

She probably didn't process what happened before, hence the absence of the reaction. But this time Prussia was going to get her, she was so lost in whatever song she was listening too that her reaction would be behind awesome.

When she began to pour the extremely hot liquid into the cup he clamped his hands hard on her shoulders and began to shake her violently.

"Morning Dreamzieee!!!!!!" He shrieked. Yet still no reaction.

The albino frowned and let go of her. He brought his hand up to meet his eyes, seeing the teeth marks that still decorated it- the scar taking longer then it should have to disappear. Yet right before his eyes he saw his hand flickering in and out, as if he was some sort of ghost. Not liking what he saw he instantly dropped his hand to his side, walking out of the kitchen.

Down the hallway he went, feet trudging on the carpeted ground. He was shaking slightly, continuously clenching and unclenching his hand in reminder that he was still here, that he was still existing. He wasn't thinking much about it though, the Prussian shoving as much as those negative thoughts away from him. They weren't interesting, they were all useless, they were all stupid. Why would he bother to think of something so uncool? So unawesome?

He stopped in front of the door, a smirk returning on his face as he noted that it was still shut. Suggesting that Ludwig was still sleeping or that he was already doing his morning dose of push ups and sit ups. Either way Prussia was going to disrupt him, besides his little Brother should know when to take a break and let loose.

His hand reached out, about to fixate itself around the handle but he didn't need too for the door already open to reveal the more taller Brother of the two. Gilbert didn't really had much time to come up with some witty and annoying comment before Ludwig just walked off, walking directly through the albino as if he was nothing more then air.

Prussia blinked, more surprise. Sure this sort of treatment has happened before, but it was from other countries. This was probably the first time that his own Brother gave him this treatment. And Gilbert had absolutely no idea what to think of that. However he didn't need too as he then felt pain enter his chest once more making him stumble and grip the wall. Violent coughs running through his body, making him stay in a hunched position.

Urgh, he hated these days.