Slight Mix Up

For once the house was peaceful in the morning. Prussia and Germany weren't bickering away over something and Dreamz was able to sleep in and spend the morning in her pajamas. 

Her laptop was perched on her lap, eyes fixated on the screen with her ears covered by her headphones. She was doing a fair amount at that moment, switching from Wattpad to YouTube to her notes. Fingers constantly running over the keyboard in work. They stopped working though when a loud shout was sounded making her pause. Pausing the music she took off the headphones, screaming out a reply. 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" 

"FRAU YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!" 

She sighed, saving the stuff she was working on before getting out of the comfort of her bed. She left the room and proceeded to where she had thought Prussia was screaming from. 

"What's so important that you had to bring me out of bed?" She demanded, arms crossed and a deadpan expression on her face. 

Prussia's face was much more paler then usual, crimson eyes wide with panic. He had his hands gripping his hair and his mouth was slightly agape in order to express just how shock he was with what he was staring at. 

"I am sehr freaked out right now Dreamzie." He whispered, not able to comprehend with what he was seeing. 

"With what?" 

He pointed at whatever he was staring at, "just look! Look Frau!' 

Believing that this was something silly or stupid the girl took careful strides to the couch- her being quite tense in case it was some dumb prank. She simply glanced over it, not seeing anything all that interesting nor special. But then her eyes landed on a small form that was resting on his stomach, looking at a rather large book that was propped against the armrest. 

She looked at the child slightly confused, but when the child turn to look at her her mouth dropped open in shock, eyes enlarging as she was unable to comprehend what she was seeing. 

The boy had nearly platinum blonde hair, his skin having a rather healthy glow to it and his eyes were a striking blue. Their colour mimicking the one of ice. 

In basic terms the kid looked the way that Germany would have looked when he was much, much younger. 

"What, the-" A hand clamped over her mouth preventing her from letting out the swear word, Prussia dragged her back away from the couch. 

"Don't swear in front of him." He hissed. "Only awesome me can do that." 

She shoved his hand away, turning to face him, "Prussia what did you do?!" 

"Me? One moment West ist all big und muscular und stuff, next he's tiny und puny. Awesome me did nothing wrong!" 

"Then how can you explain that?" Whispered the red head, frantically gesturing to the couch. "How in god's name do you have a full looking grown guy turn into a kid?! That's not suppose to happen! 

"Well you made it happen, you tell me!"

"Hey! Don't put the blame on me! What could I gain from this?" 

"I don't know but my awesome instincts are telling me it war you!" 

"Well your 'awesome instincts' suck." 

He turned away, acting like the diva he was, "you're just jealous. I know it was you Frau, who else could it have been?" 

"Hmm... How about Britain? Or Russia?" 

He let out a laugh, finding the idea so ridiculous and crazy. "Not those losers! They wouldn't do such a thing, und nothing as unawesome as them could get past me to do this." 

"Well obviously you're wrong to say that since this had manage to happen!"

"Frau, just admit it was you. Es war a very clever prank, yes but it is also unawesome and it hurts my eyes."

Her face scrunched up in annoyance, irritated that he was convinced that she had the ability to do this sort of thing. 

"For the last time Gilbert! It was not me! I have no reason to do this!" She gestured over to the couch, turning her head in expectation of seeing the form. But little Germany wasn't there, he had seemed to disappear. 

The two were silent, blinking a bit as the comprehend that fact. 

"LUDWIG!" 

As if in a flick of a switch the two started to panic, the pair running around the room- turning over stuff in search for the child. Panic coursed through their veins, stress running rapid in their minds. 

"Oh Westy! Come out, come out wherever you are! Wir haben some tasty beer~!" Sang out the older brother in a stressed fashion, him removing the cushions from the couch in a frenzy. 

"We are not giving a kid beer Gilbert!" Snapped Dreamz from her place in the kitchen, checking the fridge to see if Ludwig had managed to fit himself into there. 

"I gave him beer when he was at this age!" 

"YOU WHAT?!" She screeched slamming the door shut so that she could look over the albino and give him an icy glare. 

"What? He liked it! Und I had beer when I was that age!" 

"Just because you had beer at that time does not mean it is or was alright to give it to Ludwig!" She snapped. "Now Gil, you've looked after lil Germany before. Do you know where he could have gone?" 

"No."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"He always used to do this!" 

"And you could never find him?" 

"Nein!" 

"Oh my absolute god Gilbert, how did Germany even survive?" 

"Hey I was a great brother! I was the most awesomest brother he ever had!" 

"Correction- about the only brother he had."  Dreamz let out a breath, turning around trying to look for the blonde hair. The quicker they found him, the less stress she would be and the more likely that they could establish some sort of plan or idea in turning Ludwig back or find out what caused him to end up in his current situation.

"What is happening here?" 

Gilbert's and Dream's heads snapped to the side, seeing that a fully grown Germany was there. They looked at him with great confusion, completely mystified with what was going on. That was until the blonde haired child came running in, as if in a way revealing that he was not the younger version of Germany. 

Dreamz glanced at the kid to the slightly weirded out and annoyed looking German. 

"Oh for the love of gods... PRUSSIA DID YOU KIDNAP SOMEONE'S KID?!"