Surprising Conflict {Pottertalia}

Months slipped by them and people had never been more weirded out until now. It was mainly because of Jett, which brought no surprise at all. His skin was paler now, the glow of his usual tan self now diminished making him look slightly sickly with added bags under his eyes. After that incident in the Forbidden Forest and the first transformation he only ever got tireder, him appearing to be unable to get enough sleep no matter what he did.

This change was more obvious to Alfred and Matthias who hang around him most. They didn't exactly understand what was going on, nor did they understand the sudden flip in their friend's personality. Of course Jett was still buzzing with energy and ready to do just about anything reckless however that aspect of the boy just appeared to be a bit... Muted to them. 

They didn't say anything though, them believing that this situation would past in time. But then something happened that not only baffled them but baffled several other people. Why? Well because it was just so unexpected and was considered to be one of those things that you would believe would be impossible to happen. 

What was the incredibly unexpected thing that was happening? 

Well Dreamz and Jett were fighting. 

"I don't care what you say, I'm still going to go ahead with it!" 

"No you're not! Don't be a dill Dreamz, where's your head at?" Both of them took quite aggressive looking stances- Dreamz's face scrunched up in irritation as Jett's muscles were bunched up in anger. The two of them were nearly glaring at one another, completely unaware that several of their friends took the chance now to watch them. 

"My head? Where's your head at?" She poked him in the chest, moving closer to him as she continued to stare up at his face. "Do you even know what position your putting yourself in? Do you know how damaging it is to your mental health if you keep this up?" 

"Oh for the love- I'M FINE." The usually easy going Australian snapped, his voice now at a much louder level then it was before. "Is this a riddle or something to you? What do I need to do to make you understand that I don't need anyone's help?" 

"You say that. You say that but look at the position you are in now. Just look at it!" Dreamz urged, her accent thickening considerably with how more frustrated she was growing. "You need the help I'm offering you now. You need it. Do you know what will end up happening if you keep this up? Have you even thought about it? Or has your brain finally leaked out of your head leaving you with dust?" Her multicoloured eyes hardened, daring him to answer with another idiotic response. 

All Jett did was gripped tightly onto Dreamz's wrist, drawing her hand away as he let a low growl slip from his lips, "think it's your brain that's been leaking out of your ear sheila, I'm not going to let you of all people go ahead with this!" 

"You're starting to sound like a fucking bogan there mate." 

Jett couldn't help but scowl at that,"just because I'm not in Ravenclaw  doesn't mean I'm not smart. What you're doing is stupid Dreamz, I'm not gonna let it happen." 

"Oh I'm going to make sure it happens." The younger girl seethed out. "I can't believe you're this idiotic enough to not see the effect of what you are doing has.I almost think that you've took one too many bludgers to the head." 

"Well at least I'm not the one that get's repeatedly locked out of her common room."

Slight silence followed that, the people that were present cast uncomfortable looks to their neighbours unsure on what to do in this sort of situation. Meanwhile the tension between both Jett and Dreamz continued to thicken, it being so thick that cutting it in half could be considered as a possibility.