Meeting the male side

This was the second time this week that Jett was so incredibly confused and he was starting to think that things were only going to go further down that route. The thing was, he wasn't sure whether he was prepared for it or not. First it was the body switching with her, followed by the kidnapping, then it was when he switched bodies with Poland, which was then followed by the meeting of her 2p and now this? He wonder when this craziness was going to end. 

"Mate? Who are you and what are you doing here?" He demanded looking at the shirtless figure that was in the kitchen.

Immediately the figure turned around, his blue and green eyes glinting in the morning light that was coming through the kitchen. He gave Jett a grin and stretched flexing the muscles he had. 

"Dude you already know who I am. Jeez Jett, you forgotten me or somethin'?" Teased the boy. He was quite lanky yet he still had a decent amount of fat and muscle on him as if to prevent him from becoming a skeleton. On top of his head was a mop of wavey looking hair, it's roots being a chestnut brown whilst the tips and the rest of the strands were a reddish colour. The boy brought a hand to his strong jaw, rubbing his thumb along it to his chin where there was a bit of a clef. 

This guy was sort of freaking Jett out a bit... Especially since he appeared to be the male version of Dreamz, or should he say Nyo version. 

"Yes." Was what Jett said in a deadpan voice. "I have no fucking clue who you are mate."

At the sound of that the boy arched his thick eyebrow looking quite confused at that statement yet a smile still remained to be on his face. 

"Dennis. Ya know? Mortal friend and shit?" 

Jett however still seemed to be a bit skeptical, probably because he wasn't exactly liking the situation he was in. 

"Right..." He said slowly, processing that piece of information. He continued to look at the boy noticing other features about him, especially the faint scars that ran along his naked torso. 

"Checking me out there?" Grinned Dennis, a sly expression taking form on his face. 

"It's too early for me to deal with this." Sighed the country, turning around and retreating away from the kitchen. He snatched up his phone on the way, scrolling through his contacts before seeing Cooper's. He selected it and waited patiently for him to pick up, wondering if he actually was going to do that or leave him to deal with this by himself. 

"Hi Jett." 

The country sighed in slight relief for seeing his younger brother on the screen. 

"Cooper, mate. Something weird happen. I gotta butch in my kitchen." 

"Well what do you want me to do from all the way over here?"

"I don't know, aren't you magic or something?" 

"Jett... Arthur is more magic then I am, call him." 

"I can't do that." 

"Why not?" 

"Because I think the butch is Dreamz." 

At the sound of that Cooper gave him an expression that clearly asked whether Jett was being serious or not. 

"So... You think Dreamz is a guy?" 

"No that's not what I meant." Stated Jett. "Here I'll show you." He change the positioning of the camera, heading back to the kitchen where he was met with yet another surprise. 

"Jett... That's Dreamz. Not a guy." Cooper said slowly, as if Jett was a complete idiot. 

"She wasn't like this a minute ago!"

"Maybe you should cut down a bit on the drinking there..." 

"I'M NOT DRUNK." 

"Goodbye Jett." 

Cooper signed off leaving Jett standing there watching Dreamz doing her usual routine with a dumb folded expression on his face. 

"I give up." He groaned turning away.