I WILL NEVER BETRAY MY BLOOD (short)

Dreamz believed it to be a shock that Ryan and her hung out at times. Mainly because he seemed to be deathly afraid of getting in trouble by England and because he seems to be quite obsess with work. But she suppose that since his birthday was about last week he was a bit more calm around things now, especially with how happy his people were during the event. 

"Hey Dreamz?" 

Together the two of them were just walking around, remaining to be quite weary of the grey clouds that were slowly beginning to dominate the blue sky. 

"Yeah?" 

"How long have you been in Singapore?" 

She shrugged, attempting at calculating the time, "probably over a decade now. Either way the majority of my life." 

"So you're Singaporean?" 

"No, I'm Australian."

"But you lived here longer." He pointed out, appearing to be confused. "I don't understand how you consider yourself Australian if you barely lived there..." 

The girl couldn't help but narrow her eyes slightly, "nah, I'm definitely Australian. I don't care what you say." 

"But you don't even like swimming or tennis!" 

"I'M STILL AUSTRALIAN." 

"You can't even surf lah." 

She pouted, "the opportunity hasn't exactly surfaced for me to try. Besides I'm still an Aussie. It's in my blood." She added with a hiss.

However Ryan just shook his head, seeming to be keen on her being one of his own, "nope. I don't agree. You're Singaporean." 

"No." 

"Yes." 

"No." 

"Yes. Say it." 

"Never." 

"You're Singaporean! Say it!" 

"You will never get me to say it! I will not betray my blood!" Dreamz insisted causing Ryan to give her a narrowed gaze, as if he didn't exactly believe her on that claim. 

"Stop denying lah!" He demanded, he moved closer to her- fixing his hand under her jaw. Instantly she clamped her mouth shut, scrunching up her face in protest. "SAY IT." 

She shook her head, refusing to go against her country by saying such a phrase. But Ryan wasn't going to let her go that easily as he tried to get her jaw moving in a way for her to speak his desired words. 

To say that the two of them were getting some strange looks would be an understatement.