Guitar Lessons

Dreamz was perched on her bed, her ipad displaying lyrics and musical notes- their existance instantly making sense as you noted the acoustic guitar that was in her hold. She strummed the strings, eyes narrowing at the information she was getting trying hard to perfect the song. 

"I'm tired of being careful, tiptoe, trying to keep the water warm. Let me under your- urgh dang it." 

She released the strings she had pinned down, shaking the hand the was previously gripping the neck. She was practicing the damn song for an hour almost and she still wasn't able to strum or even pick by memory something that was only frustrating her, and to add fuel to that he fingers were now cramping up and in pain with the forced she had to use to keep the strings down. The red-head readying to give up for the day, deciding to try again at perhaps a later time or day but then Gilbert walked in, collapsing onto her bed. 

"Hey Frau." 

"Out of my room Gil." 

"Neiiiiin. West ist gone and I'm bored." 

"Bother someone else then." 

"No. Und I'm not bothersome! I'm awesome! You should be happy that I allow you to bask in my awesomeness." 

She rolled her eyes, "I'll be happy if you leave. Now shoo, play with Germany's dogs if you're bored." 

He let out an obnoxious groan rolling to the side where he then took note of the guitar. "Hey, you learn guitar now Frau?" 

"Well I'm trying too." 

He grinned and immediately sat up, snatching the instrument from her grasp. Dreamz opened her mouth about to protest but of course the albino was going to have none of that as he started strumming and picking, his long fingers playing the chords effortlessly. 

She blinked, slightly taken aback for she was expecting something else to happen instead. "I didn't know you play guitar." 

He smirked and shrugged, continuing to play. He then stood up, not once stopping as he decided to walk out. 

"Hey... Where you going? Gil get back here!" 

"Oh sorry Frau, I thought mein awesomeness was too much for you to handle." He laughed, walking even further away from her. 

"Dude, give me back my guitar!" 

"Nein!" 

"It's my guitar." 

"And you suck." 

"Hey I'm learning." 

"I'm not giving it back until you promise to do zwei things with me." 

"Eff that!" 

"No guitar then." 

"Bu- I- eh- IT'S MINE! Give!" 

"Sorry Frau~" 

"I absolutely hate you."