Together... We are idiots (prt 2 {Pottertalia}

The three of them stood before the entrance to the forbidden forest, mounted on their brooms ready to start things off. Darkness slowly began to take over the sky as the light of the sun died out, visibility for all three flyers now decreasing. But for Cooper this wasn't an issue at all.

Reason being that he won't be flying.

It wasn't because he was scared or anything, it was more of a way in getting back at Jett. You see Cooper had assume that Jett would dash right into the forest as soon as everything went dark, so he was going to use this to his advantage by not going in and instead going off to tip one of the professors about the nighttime riding. That way Jett gets a detention and has to deal with his house hating him for the lost in points and that way Cooper gets his payback.

Now Cooper didn't exactly have anything against Gryffindors.

It was just this one that he had a vendetta for.

"Hmm a seeker, a keeper and a beater." Dreamz commented, a small smile coming onto her face as she felt a wave of competitiveness overcome her. "Should be interesting."

"What should be interesting is how well you'll handle me winning." Jett grinned, readjusting his grip as he focus on the decrease of light around them.

"Well not much would happen." Cooper said on the off hand. "You would just win... Nothing would come out of it if you did so."

"Hmm how about doing my charms homework?"

The kiwi slowly turned to his brother, his face scrunched up in confusion, "don't tell me you find charms difficult."

"I don't. I just don't want to do the homework."

"Literally same though." Dreamz butted in. "And Cooper shut up, charms is hard."

"Well perhaps if you didn't spend half your time burning the things then maybe you wouldn't be finding difficulties."

"No if Arthur didn't exist then I would be fine. I'm telling you he's jinxing me somehow."

"Dreamz he isn't even in the same year as you."

"But he's still jinxing me, I know he is."

"Someone's paranoid." Jett said, looking rather amused. "You know sometimes I think you're a bit obsess with him..."

Dreamz gave him the most deadpan look in existence before she got off her broom- hitting him on the head with it.

"Ow! You hit hard!"

"Well that's sort of my job, mate."

Cooper just shook his head at the pair of them as they sorted themselves out. It wasn't until a few moments had past that the bants died down the three of them looking ahead in determination. Jett shifted his grip slightly, green eyes lit with excitement, a grin coming onto his features.

"Ya ready?"

"No."

The two boys looked at Dreamz who just sat there for a bit, a few seconds passing, "okay right now I'm ready."

Jett faced the front once more, rolling his eyes, "alrightie. Three, two-"

"SEE YA ON THE FLIP SIDE BITCHES!" And with that Dreamz sped off, laughter trailing after her which threw back the two males. Jett shook it off though, frowning in annoyance as he then sped off after- rather keen in not having a Ravenclaw beating him in anyway possible. Cooper was just left there, staring after them as he slipped off his broom. He glanced back at the sky seeing that it was a full moon before looking over at the castle trying to figure out the perfect time to head back. He figured he would give them a few minutes at most, just in case.