He said it was an apology, I said it was't

Dreamz was in the bathroom, pressed up close to the mirror as she applied some eyeliner. Usually she wouldn't wear make up, but when she did it was usually because she was feeling a bit more artistic- wanting to perfect that winged eyeliner or making sure that the lipstick was spread across her lips perfectly. But today, it was just eyeliner- something simple to go with the TMNT shirt she was wearing, as if hinting that she was to see the movie today.

She them drew back, putting away the pencil as she grabbed some cream which she applied to her frizzy hair that seemed to be begging to see the hairdressers. And it was during this moment in time that the doorbell rang, catching her off guard. She sighed and dropped her hands, jogging down her stairs to answer the door where she was face to face with a person she wasn't expecting to see.

"Jett and Cooper ain't here." Was all she said.

"I know that... I was just poppin in to... Well, apologise." Said Arthur, who was standing tall with an air of seriousness about him.

She just snorted at that fact, evidently not believing it, "no you're not."

"Yes I am."

"No, if you were to apologise you would have done it before I left the cafe or at a time close to that, not three days later." She pointed out. "Besides you just want to be allied with me so that I could do trading with you on my part and I say no to that."

"I had never said such a thing!"

"It was implied."

"Dreamz, I just want to apologise. And frankly I think you should too."

"Hmmm let me think about it.... No. I will not apologise for the facts of truth I had said, and I won't be apologising for the way my university decided to act and think. So in that case you can go home."

"You are incredibly rude. You shouldn't be treating me like this, you're just a province."

"I will treat you the way I bloody want to treat you and you're just a country who had lost all of his colonies to independence. At least I haven't lost anything of that scale."

"Once again, you're rude."

"And you're snobby."

"At least I'm well mannered and don't fly off the handle like you Australians seem to do all the bloody time."

"Hmm I wonder where or should I say, whom we got it from then."

"All I came here was to apologise, accept it and we can leave this be."

She rolled her eyes, "I'm not going to accept it because I know you're just going to use my province somehow- you'll be manipulating me. Plus I don't like you. So leave."

"Well maybe I will."

"Good."

It would seem as if these two would never get along.