Magic Fingers (short)

Jett was sitting at the couch, trying to see what exactly was going on in his government as they counted up the votes of which party had the majority of the seats. So far it seemed that Liberal and Labour were tied, few other parties trying to get their spots. But Jett wasn't paying too much attention, he was paying more attention to the slight ache that was at the nap of his neck. He attempted to crack it however the ache remained, furthering holding his attention. 

"The fuck did I do?" He murmured, slightly irritated by it. Half of him wondered if it was to do with what was going on right now. 

At that moment Dreamz walked in, glancing up from her phone, "what's up?" She queried, knowing something was wrong. 

"My neck." He groaned, not exactly happy with it. "Don't know what I did but it's hurting like a kick from a roo."

"John had a friend who got his back broken by a kanga." 

"How does that got to do with anything?" 

She shrugged, "just knowledge." She then walked over to behind the couch, positioning herself behind where Jett was. "Alright, scoot forwards a bit." 

"What are you doing?" 

"Giving you a massage, now move." 

"Sheila I don't think-" 

"I said move." 

He sighed and scooted a bit further away, giving her a bit more access to his area of pain. She placed her hands on his shoulders, thumbs positioned close to his spine and where his neck flows into his shoulders. She began to apply pressure, moving the skin and muscle around as she attempted to loosen the kinks and knots he had. 

Jett's green eyes widen, surprised at how relaxing it was and how good the mortal was at this. 

He couldn't help but let out a sigh, "crikey sheila, were you always this good?"

"Considering the fact that my mum would try and get me to massage for about every year of my existence then yes- yes I have always been this good."

"Should have asked sooner then." He mumbled out, closing his eyes.

"By the way I'm expecting payment." 

"Our friendship is payment enough."