Talk About Nyotalia: It's too early for this

The time was two in the morning, Dennis's room completely dark saved for the light that was shining from the two devices he had turned on- one being his laptop whilst the other remained to be his phone. Currently he was multi-tasking on the portable computer- switching from the YouTube tab back to the Wattpad one as if suggesting that he was writing something whilst watching a show simultaneously. And during all of that he was having a conversation with Spencer, something that the American wasn't all too happy with as Dennis had gone slightly insane with the lack of sleep he was currently getting.

Thankfully Spencer didn't have to deal with it for any longer for Dennis's attention was just then further divided as the sound of something smacking against his window was heard. Tearing his eyes from the brightly lit screen he place focus on the window beside him, staring out at it with a blank expression on his face showing that he wasn't caring for what was currently there. Shrugging he returned back to his work before realization hit him, forcing him to pull his headphones off and to snap back to face the window.

And there was Kylie. Her face plastered right against the window as she grinned at her fellow Australian. Dennis stared at her perplex, slowly opening up the window.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" He demanded, the crazy insomia feeling he had now depleted by shock of this. "How the fuck did you get up here?! This is the top story!"

Kylie just continued to grin, her hand still gripping tightly on the ledge of the window, "a magician never reveals their secrets mate! And uh... Is it alright if I come in? I think Cynthia is gonna die the longer we're out here."

With that comment Dennis then leaned further out seeing that Kylie had her other arm wrapped around the New Zealander's neck, the poor kiwi clutching at it so A) she doesn't fall and B) to show how uncomfortable she was feeling due to the clawing actions she was making.

"I love how you're just casually choking your sister."

"I'm not choking her."

"She looks like she's running out of oxygen to me."

"Yeah because you're not helping anyone here!"

"Oh right." With that Dennis leaned further out, grabbing a hold of Cynthia and yanking her in, this giving Kylie the freedom to come through next.

"Was that really necessary?" Cynthia stated, rubbing her neck as she shot her sister a glare. Kylie stared at her as if it was obvious.

"Yes."

"What are you guys even doing here?" Dennis demanded, shutting off his laptop and turning the lights on. He slid the window shut and looked at the two girls that were now sprawled on his bed. "And why the absolute hell were you hanging off my window?"

"You weren't picking up my calls to get in your apartment."

"You weren't calling!"

"I was calling."

Cynthia slowly blinked at the brunette as if she was being serious, "you were smashing the buttons with your hand. You weren't putting in any calls."

Kylie decided that this would be a good moment to roll her eyes, "anyways you ready to go Denny?"

"Wait what?" The boy stared at her, continuing to go down the path of confusion. "Where are we going at two in the morning? No wait- where can we go at two in the morning?!"

The Australian let a grin spread out across her face, green eyes glinting with excitement as the answer laid in her mind, "just follow me mate!" And with that being said she snatched the boys wrist and jumped back out of the window making the mortal scream in fear and clung onto the girl allowing laughter to flood from her lips.