Such a lie

"Jett, Jett, Jett." Dreamz tsked shaking her head. Jett just looked at her, appearing to be hungover from the night he had. In his hand was a glass of water and some Advil whilst on his face was a very confused expression.

"What did I do?" He whined. 

Dreamz just continued to shook her head, "you were hammered as hell. I don't think I've ever seen you as drunk as you were last night." 

At the sound of that the Australian let out an obnoxious groan, fearing what he did, "just tell me. Whatever I did... Was it bad?" 

"Well you called up Michelle and said you loved her." The girl said simply handing him his phone. The man had paled considerably when he heard that and when seeing the amount of missed calls he had from his friend his eyes widen in horror. 

"Oh shit." 

"I know. What's worse was that you started to describe some of the countless fantasies you've had of her." 

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck." 

"Don't worry i stopped you before you could get to the more explicit stuff." Dream said carelessly as she strolled past. 

"Oh fuck." Jett groaned out yet again, appearing to be more stressed then he did before. "Urgh what do I do?!" 

"Well you can't call her." 

"What?! Why not?! I need to tell her that I was drunk and-" 

"No Jett." Dreamz was shaking her head again. "She thinks you guys are in a relationship now. If you call her and said that last night was fake it will break her heart." 

"WHY DID YOU NOT STOP ME?!" 

"I TRIED BUT YOU WEREN'T LISTENING TO ME." 

"YOU COULD HAVE TOOK MY PHONE AWAY FROM ME!" 

"YEAH WELL YOU WERE VERY POSSESSIVE AT THAT MOMENT." 

All Jett did then was let out a distressed whimper before slamming his head against the wall, shutting his eyes as a groan escaped from him. The man obviously regretting drinking last night for he was now faced with this new dilemma. Meanwhile Dreamz looked at him smiling in complete amusement, laughter coming from her. 

"You know I was messing with you right?" 

"What?" 

"Yeah, you didn't call anyone." 

"THEN WHY DID SHE CALL ME?!" 

"Oh that's not her. I went into your phone and changed my contact name to her's and just called you on repeat so it looked as if it was her." 

".....I hate you." 

"You may hate me but hey at least I now know that you have a thing for Michelle." 

"FOR THE LAST TIME I DO NOT HAVE A THING FOR MICHELLE." 

"Mhmmm that's what they all say."