Dinner pt 1

The two Aussies were over in Japan staying on 24th floor of a five star hotel. Naturally there was two beds in the single room and a window showing the Harbour and the various of buildings that were laid out. Sitting on one of the chairs was Aus, a simple dressed shirt and pants covering him and a small book in hand. Meanwhile Dreamz was looking at herself in the mirror, trying her best to flatten her hair down.

"Hey Aus?" She asked, turning around to look at the country.

"Yeah?"

"I need your opinion on something." He looked up as she walked over to him, wondering what is was she wanted. "Can you see my boobs in this shirt when I bow?" She then quickly demonstrated this by doing the action.

"Not really, no." He said. "Sheila, I don't think anyone would be looking at your chest when you bow. Otherwise I'll have to kick their ass over to Antarctic."

"I just don't wanna seem as if I'm trying to do something." She mumbled, flattening down her dark skinny jeans. "We're going to some restaurant here I don't want to be a slut and offend Kiku."

"Should have asked Prussia and Germany to do the boob check then."

She went red at the thought and immediately shook her head, "no way. It'll be way too awkward. Especially since the two of them are too much of cinnamon rolls to even agree to do that."

Jett looked at her questioningly, rather confused with her wording.

"I'm sorry... But the big blonde macho guy and the loud, cocky albino are cinnamon rolls?"

"The big macho guy has three billion dogs and trains everyone to be safe meanwhile the cocky albino is a neat freak and immediately turns away whenever I take my hoodie off. So yes, cinnamon rolls."

Slowly Jett brought a hand to his face, rubbing his chin as he began to smirk. Dreamz wasn't paying attention to the mischievous look he had about him for she was looking for the pair of sandals she had bought for this dinner event.

"What's the time?"

"About six Sheila."

"Better go now then." She commented, straightening herself up- grabbing ahold of the near by jacket. "Don't want to be late."

"Hey Sheila, I have a question." He took the two key cards on the table, placing them in his pocket alongside his phone. He walked over to the door and grabbed the polished shoes had, placing them on his feet.

"What?"

"Germany or Prussia?"

She furrowed her eyebrow, casting him a glare as he just gave her a child like grin. She rolled her eyes and pushed past him, getting out of the hotel room. "I'm not answering that." She muttered, cheeks going a shade of pink.

"And why's that Sheila?"

"Dude, have you seen what happened to Shelby when she said she loves Alfred? I know for sure if I said who I prefer in your presence you would be sending me to an early grave."

"Hey, I won't be that bad."

She gave him weary look, pressing the button for the elevator to fetch them, "whatever you say mate."

"But I still need to know who to beat up for reason."

"It's cute that you think you can fight them."

"I have England on my side."

"England hates you, he put all the criminals on your land Jett and he doesn't really check on you often."

"He Mother fucking loves me. So tell me or I'll unleash the United Kingdom's power!"

"You don't have that power."

"But I have other powers!"

"Jett, I'm not in the slightest bit scared of you. Just drop it, okay?"

"Never."