Wake Up Call (short)

This was one of the few and rare times that Dreamz was up before Jett- it didn't really mean much honestly, just that Jett either had too much to drink the night before or that he had just simply stayed up a bit later then usual. She didn't really care when he wakes up, he could sleep in for as long as he want to, it's his life. But today... Today was a day that Dreamz cared mainly because Jett had a meeting scheduled for the day and if he doesn't attend they're gonna be having England breathing down their necks. 

So this was why Dreamz stood above the male, arms crossed as she looked upon his sleeping form. 

"Jett. Get up." Snores greeted that. "Jett you have shit to do, come on and get your lazy ass out of bed." 

Yup nothing. Sighing the girl decided to throw her body onto his, wondering if her weight would have any reaction. 

Yeah still no reaction. 

She stared poking him, "get uppppp." 

He continued to sleep, a frown coming onto Dreamz's face. She drew herself away from him, momentarily leaving the room to only return with an air horn in hand, making sure it sounded. 

But yet Jett continued to sleep. 

Dreamz wondered if he had died. 

"You're doing this on purpose aren't you?" 

Snore. 

"You're a bitch." She chucked the air horn away, it now appearing to be useless in waking up the Australian. The red head crossed her arms once again, her expression remaining to be blank as an idea flickered in her mind- a smirk now tugging at her lips. 

She began clapping, "COME ON SOLDIER- UP, UP. EMUS ARE INVADING, I REPEAT THE EMUS ARE INVADING. LET'S GO, LET'S GO, LET'S GO." 

That did it. 

He spluttered eyes snapping open and before Dreamz could even comprehend what had happened he had thrown himself out of his bed in a flash- darting down the hallway. 

She stood frozen there for a minute. 

"Wait... JETT WHERE THE HELL YA GOING?!" 

No answer. 

"Oh sweet mother of god." She grumbled, turning to leave. "JETT GET YA ASS BACK HERE. IT WAS A JOKE."