The Troubled Trio prt 2

Slight mature themes at the beginning here, don't worry though the actual mature bit doesn't happen though. I may have a dirty mind but that doesn't mean I'm okay about writing this sort of stuff. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jett was in the bathroom, jacket on the basin and shirt off. He grimaced slightly when looking at how large the wine spillage was, however that anxiety quickly left him as he got to work. Trying to get out the liquid before it could stain. As he was doing the job someone slipped into the room, their feet slapping against the granite floor as they neared the oblivious Aussie. 

All of the sudden he was forced to meet them, their lips meeting his as he was pushed back into the vanity that held the variety of sinks. The person's hand quickly trailed down to his pants, searching for the zipper but of course that discovery never happened as Jett was quick to push the girl off, his eyes wide in absolute shock. 

"Whoa okay calm down there." He said, slightly breathless. "I- I know that you feel bad for earlier but you do not need to do that!"

The girl who had spilled wine on him earlier stared at him with a smile on her face, eyes glinting with innocence. "Oh do you need some encouragement?" Her hands trailed to the back of her dress, fingers hooking themselves onto the zipper there. 

"No! No! You just keep your clothes on there sheila!" Said Jett now slowly moving away from the vanity and backing towards the door. 

"Aw c'mon." She said still smiling, her hands now pulling down the zipper of her dress. "Let me show you just how sorry I am." 

"Look, you seem like a great and beautiful girl but I gotta jet." He said, continuing to back away from her. But he wasn't getting any further in his mission of escaping as she immediately jumped onto him, attacking him with kisses and such. It took a while for Jett to completely escape her grasp, a while too long for him and sadly in order for him to be free his pants and shoes had to be sacrificed. 

He took off down the hallway, his speed almost matching one of a dingo's as he tried to keep an eye out for a place to hide. It didn't take an idiot to know that the girl would keep on pursuing him until she got what she wanted. He needed a place, a good place, a place that she couldn't even get too. 

"Oh Jettttt let me show you how sorry i really am!" 

His face paled and his eyes continued to widen. How did she get his name? Wait. Wallet. Fuck, he left his wallet behind, this is a bigger issue then he thought it was at the beginning. 

How was he going to get his beer now? 

"Jett!" Screeched the girl. "I'm so, so sorry . Let me present myself to you. Let me love you in every single way." 

"Oh Christ." He muttered, not at all happy with how these events turned out. He made another turn, his feet continued to ponder down on the carpeted ground with second that past. He knew this place like the back of his hand, it shouldn't be this difficult to find a hiding spot! Normally he would have gone for the whole hide behind the plant trick but he felt as if that won't help in anyway possible to shake off this crazed girl that he accidentally picked up. 

Another turn was made, the girl's shouts for love and sorries still chasing after him as he continued to try and shake her off. He wasn't sure if he was going to escape this all in one piece, and even if he does he's most likely going to have nightmares after this. This is not something that you forget easily. 

A few more seconds down the hall his eyes immediately caught sight of a door looking as if it was for storage oppose to housing guests. He darted to it, slamming the door behind him which allowed him to let out a small breath. He leaned against the door, eyes closed as he tried to get his heart level, hearing the girl dash past.