Rainy Days

The clouds only thickened more over the city, their gloomy grey light making everything it touch to be even more bleak then it already was. Rain was unleashed from the, falling sharp into the faces of those that still had yet to get under shelter and it seems as if the majority of the people were successful escape for one teen girl that was clothed in a flimsy tanktop and a pair of denim shorts.

Now those who have lived in Melbourne, or any place in Australia ever would probably question her choice of clothing when it's nearing the months of winter. The answer was quite a simple one, the cold was no longer getting to her here. Although that was her thoughts before it started to rain on her, flattening her hair, soaking her clothes, with the powerful gale that making her more chilled to the bone. She never really understood it but whenever it rains here- summer or not the weather manages to drop a good handful of degrees.

And with this current event happening was enough to make her mad.. Although, to say she was angry would be an understatement, to say she was furious would be even more of an understatement however to say that she was on the very verge of murdering someone who might simply touch her by accident would be very accurate description of how she was feeling right now. But she wouldn't just kill someone who might have accidentally touched her, no, she would be killing the whole house as well starting of with the douche of her best friend- Jett.

It's because of him and his bloody memory that she was in the situation she was in now. You see, Alfred decided that they should hold a party here for the soul purpose of it, and since a party was to be held he had sent both Jett and Dreamz to get food and drinks because apparently "they knew the landscape better and what they were doing."

Yeah Alfred was on the second of her hit list.

She kept on walking down the path of the city center, the plastic bag now filled with torn wrappers from the result of her prolong breakfast and lunch. All that was left was a couple of Wagon Wheels and a packet of TimTams, however if she continued on to be in this predicament of being lost and without a mode of transport to help her then she would probably devour those snacks as well.

Sounds of engines began to become more prominent as she walked further into the city, the sliding of the trams on their rails mixing in as well. People walked by hurriedly, trying to get from one building to the next with their ears pressed onto their phones. The rain continued to hammer onto the ground, feeling like pricks of a needle on the skin of Dreamz, she scrunched up her face in further annoyance absolutely hating it. She did contemplated in walking into a building and staying there until the rain let up however she wasn't in the mood to have even more people staring at her and to be even more cold.

She figured she was probably extremely late by now, something that didn't settle right with her. She hated being late, absolutely hate it. Makes her appear to be rude and lazy... Well she is lazy but that doesn't mean other people need to know that. And she sure as hell doesn't need anymore attention on her. It was uncomfortable and humiliating, and what's even more humiliating is the fact that she doesn't even know if she's heading in the right direction.

"I hate this," she muttered, brushing her hair out of her eyes, "can't get a fucking cab cause they love being expensive, can't get on the bloody tram because I don't have the stupid card and I can't even call the lil cunt because I was idiotic enough to believe that I wouldn't need an Aussie sim card."

She let out a groan which turned into a growl to show just how done she was. What made Jett think it was a good idea to part ways? And what made him think it was a bloody good idea to leave without her?

"Definitely going to kill him." She muttered. "And if Britain stops me from destroying his perfect little commonwealth country then I'll kill him as well."

"Frau?"

She stopped walking, blinking as she thought she had heard someone. She looked around, seeing no one she recognized but then her attention was brought onto the car that had parked itself close to her. And looking out of the window was the icey blue eyes belonging to Ludwig.

"Ludwig?"

The man let out a breath of relief, "we were worried, we've been looking for you for a while now."

"Well you found me now." She said, her tone still had a slight edge to it though. She walked over to the other side of the car, and let herself in- leaning against the leather seat as she let out a breath. Her feet were sore. "Sorry for making your car wet... I don't really have a change of clothes..."

"Es ist fine."

The journey was silent for a bit, the city landscape was blurring past them as they drove into a more suburban area. Dream was looking outside, trying to distract herself from how cold she was. She had gritted her teeth believing that could prevent her from shiver meanwhile she had her nose scrunched up to stop a sneeze from escaping her.

"You're cold."

"I'm fine." She said stubbornly, but despite the answer she was still greeted with Germany's jacket on her lap. She looked down at it, before looking at the blonde. "Ludwig, seriously you don't need to-"

"Just wear it." Was all he said.

Her mouth was set into a thin line as she allowed herself to wrap up in the rather warm and thick jacket. Her guilt not once letting up.

"Thanks."

"Bitte."